Rental Assistance in Riverside County, California

State and local government assistance programs.
Yvonne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rental Assistance in Riverside County, California

Post by Yvonne »

We're looking for an agency that will actually assist us with paying our rent? We are in Riverside County, in California. If anyone can give me a direction to begin, please email me. :? :?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rental Assistance in Riverside County, California

Post by Admin »

Here is a listing of agencies, government programs, and non-profits in Riverside California.
You can try the federal government funded HUD’s Homeless Prevention & Rapid Re- housing Program, which can provide up to 18 months of rent help, security deposit assistance, and other aid. Call 866- 414-0870
The Salvation Army-Riverside Corps (phone number 951.784.4490) is always a good place to call for advice, and maybe some limited financial assistance.
Also try the Community Action Partnership of Riverside County, phone (951) 955 – 4900

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Jonny
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rental Assistance in Riverside County, California

Post by Jonny »

Need a Place to Live in Riverside County and an Old Electric bill with PG&E. I am Disabled but Need Rent Assistance. I got a 30 day Notice because the Guy Said He decided He doesn't want to rent any more so now at My Daughter's Family Riverside Home Temporary until October 8. I have a Colostomy and it’s a private situation with the Family. I have an old utility bill also. PLEASE Can You Help Me With Rent? I have never been like this before. Thank You and GOD BLESS.