Government assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Marisa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Government assistance

Post by Marisa »

Our rent is $1,700. I am part of a household of 6. There are 3 working adults and 3 children. When everything goes well we still don't have enough to cover the rent, electricity, etc. We have managed, but our hours are getting cut from work and the help we were receiving from government assistance was reduced, so we are really in a bind right now. We have rent, electricity, water, etc., that are all coming up on top of each other. Rent and electricity are obviously the most important, so if we could get help with that, it would be so appreciated.
Old 12 A

Post by Old 12 A »

I'm needing help paying my rent and other bills from the government. I'm not able to work due to being pregnant and on leave. My fiancé was working but got laid off due to miscommunication through a temp agency, he is looking for another job. But we are late on our rent for this month and looking towards eviction as well as power being cut off. Also will need help from the government for next month. By then we should have the means to pay. We have 3 children that are in DCS custody that we are trying to get back, but have a son due June 16th of this year.
Yahoo 12

Post by Yahoo 12 »

I have some questions about assistance from the government.
Here is some more information about me.
I am a full time student at UWWC, and in July of 2015 I am going to have to live on my own.
I found a place for rent in West bend that will lease me the apartment.
I plan on living there with two other people.
My estimated income for 2014 will be $15,000.
The other two people also attend school full time and earn about $5,000 each.
I was wondering where I could go to apply for aid with rent and/or food stamps.
Any help in direction will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you are living with students, can they get some financial aid from college and/or loans for the home in West Bend Wisconsin? Good that you found a place to live, but try these Wisconsin public assistance programs for the income criteria, applications to cash aid, and other support.