Need an attorney to help divorce-I am ssdi

State and local government assistance programs.
lisap
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need an attorney to help divorce-I am ssdi

Post by lisap »

I have spend thousands of dollars of seeing doctors, undergoing traditional therapies, CBt, DBT. I have sought out own my homeopathic doctors , remedies and more alternative therapies, while all these costs have been paid for by me. It was his suggestion to get help, but offers no financial help to me over the past 16 years, Ironical, I didn't have these problems until I married him. He is a toxic individual to me who keeps stringing along, creating a deeper hole I can;t get rid of. PLease note I HAVE NO INSURANCE TO COVER ANY OF THE ABOVE MEDICAL EXPENSES.

I am trying to find a lawyer who will help with a divorce, he has to remember I am on disability I am not leaving without 40,000 equity in a home that I initially paid 20K down in equity. M husband has a 35,000.00 Ira, at least 30,000 cash in a safe, his words His guns and knives value over 100,000-150,00 and he has a verbal promise from his sister who said she will cash in a 50,000.00 mutual fund to pay him the money the family company owes him. nothing in writing. He is the beneficiary of several IRA's from his mother.

Right now, I am just trying to find the resources to help me in areas I know nothing about. I am tired, I worked my * off help myself and not alot to show for it. In the past year I have applied to 30+ jobs at UAB, others at Healthspring, United Heakthcare, All State, State Farm and so many others with individual companies. Not including the 2 non-for profit jobs that whose stated mission who is to help people with disabilities; locate and place in them in jobs. I have seen little success with SSDI ticket to work program. I have applied for 15 jobs through that program I was qualified for.

I have never had family or friends to help. Abusive, complex trauma background which started at 3. I am trying to find a group home, but since I have no drug or substance abuse problem, it makes it even it harder. I have never been able to be dependent on anyone. I have never had family. I am desperate;y trying to keep mommie dearest from from putting another child in the grave from suicide. I am one inch away from ending it all, and I am tired of having being telling me that taking your own life is wrong. No one has tried harder, paid more money, followed each and evey heathcare professionals instructions.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need an attorney to help divorce-I am ssdi

Post by Admin »

I think you can find an attorney to help there. For divorce, some of the disability issues, etc. Use this link to find free legal programs by state. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... dvice.html You can also find the phone numbers, as well as the number for the free legal aid at the federal level. You do need to qualify based on your income, but it seems like you would be eligible.
lisap wrote:I have spend thousands of dollars of seeing doctors, undergoing traditional therapies, CBt, DBT. I have sought out own my homeopathic doctors , remedies and more alternative therapies, while all these costs have been paid for by me. It was his suggestion to get help, but offers no financial help to me over the past 16 years, Ironical, I didn't have these problems until I married him. He is a toxic individual to me who keeps stringing along, creating a deeper hole I can;t get rid of. PLease note I HAVE NO INSURANCE TO COVER ANY OF THE ABOVE MEDICAL EXPENSES.

I am trying to find a lawyer who will help with a divorce, he has to remember I am on disability I am not leaving without 40,000 equity in a home that I initially paid 20K down in equity. M husband has a 35,000.00 Ira, at least 30,000 cash in a safe, his words His guns and knives value over 100,000-150,00 and he has a verbal promise from his sister who said she will cash in a 50,000.00 mutual fund to pay him the money the family company owes him. nothing in writing. He is the beneficiary of several IRA's from his mother.

Right now, I am just trying to find the resources to help me in areas I know nothing about. I am tired, I worked my * off help myself and not alot to show for it. In the past year I have applied to 30+ jobs at UAB, others at Healthspring, United Heakthcare, All State, State Farm and so many others with individual companies. Not including the 2 non-for profit jobs that whose stated mission who is to help people with disabilities; locate and place in them in jobs. I have seen little success with SSDI ticket to work program. I have applied for 15 jobs through that program I was qualified for.

I have never had family or friends to help. Abusive, complex trauma background which started at 3. I am trying to find a group home, but since I have no drug or substance abuse problem, it makes it even it harder. I have never been able to be dependent on anyone. I have never had family. I am desperate;y trying to keep mommie dearest from from putting another child in the grave from suicide. I am one inch away from ending it all, and I am tired of having being telling me that taking your own life is wrong. No one has tried harder, paid more money, followed each and evey heathcare professionals instructions.