Furnace is broke.

State and local government assistance programs.
sawlindee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Furnace is broke.

Post by sawlindee »

My furnace has been fixed once, now it broke down again, so we do not have any heat i have a 5yr old, 3yr old, and one on the way, and we can not afford to get a new furnace, I am on a waiting list for wealtherization but can take up to another yr, that we dont have. I am wondering if there is any other agency out there that can help? Terre Haute, IN area Thanks
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Furnace is broke.

Post by Admin »

Terre Haute is in Vigo County Indiana, and here are programs that may help you for a furnace or weatherization type aid. Once place to call is the Western Indiana Community Action Agency, Inc. They run a lot of government funded programs, such as weatherization and LIHEAP. Both of these may be options for your furnace or heating bills. (812) 232-1264 Another place in Vigo County is Catholic Charities of Terre Haute. It doesn't matter your religion. They can serve as a resource for all. Phone is 812.232.1447. They may have some funds themselves, or probably can guide you and provide you more info on who to call.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ogram.html
sawlindee wrote:My furnace has been fixed once, now it broke down again, so we do not have any heat i have a 5yr old, 3yr old, and one on the way, and we can not afford to get a new furnace, I am on a waiting list for wealtherization but can take up to another yr, that we dont have. I am wondering if there is any other agency out there that can help? Terre Haute, IN area Thanks