In need of help ASAP

State and local government assistance programs.
babygirl4
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

In need of help ASAP

Post by babygirl4 »

Hi,my name is Monica im a single parent with 5 kids my dad just recently kicked me out of the house cause i couldnt give him money for the electric bill i dont have a job so can any one help me find a home for my kids..in Ruskin Fl i dont want to leave cause of my kids and i dont want them to start over..and dont have a car either so PLEASE i need anyones help...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: In need of help ASAP

Post by Admin »

That is in Hillsborough County Florida. I bet Ruskin will be served by the agencies and non-profits that cover the entire county. For example, try Community Action Program (CAP). They may be able to provide some grants on their own, but they also partner with local non-profits and charities, as well as Florida and federal government programs. Call them at (813) 272-6776. Other options include the Hillsborough area Catholic Charities (727-893-1313). it doesn't really matter what your religion is, but they will do what they can to help as many people as possible. Another agency to try is The United Food Bank and Services (813-764-0625).
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html

Most of these places provide information or financial assistance, and may be able to help you find a job or other ways to support yourself and your family.
babygirl4 wrote:Hi,my name is Monica im a single parent with 5 kids my dad just recently kicked me out of the house cause i couldnt give him money for the electric bill i dont have a job so can any one help me find a home for my kids..in Ruskin Fl i dont want to leave cause of my kids and i dont want them to start over..and dont have a car either so PLEASE i need anyones help...
Laz

Post by Laz »

from california in the county of monterey. I have recently been faced with some legal issuse that were not seen forthcomming but were of my own doings. I have moved to monterey county to spend what little time I have left with my elderly mother who is currently in ICU at salinas valley memorial hospital. I have been spending as much time as possible with her and I have fallen behind on my rent,light,city and phone bills. Any help with programs,resoures,or charitys would help greatly
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is information on free legal programs in California.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cal ... istan.html
As far as help for your bills, navigate the main site of needhelppayingbills.
The legal programs include Bay Area Legal Aid in Monterey. Another good place to try for pro bono legal aid is Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles (LAFLA).
Phone numbers and information on the application process is available on the site. Most people are very happy with the quality of legal services provided.
Laz wrote:from california in the county of monterey. I have recently been faced with some legal issuse that were not seen forthcomming but were of my own doings. I have moved to monterey county to spend what little time I have left with my elderly mother who is currently in ICU at salinas valley memorial hospital. I have been spending as much time as possible with her and I have fallen behind on my rent,light,city and phone bills. Any help with programs,resoures,or charitys would help greatly
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

I am a 37 year old single father of two. I've recently been diagnosed (a week ago Thursday) with stage 4 lung cancer, and on this past Saturday, I learned I have a bone infection in my right ankle that will require me to be admitted into the hospital for IV antibiotic therapy for approximately six weeks. I am currently living in a domestic violence shelter in Queens with my three teenage children. We fled Georgia due to the domestic violence my children and myself experienced at the hands of my estranged husband. I've only been in New York for four months, and have resided in an domestic violence shelter the entire time. I have a girlfriend whom is also in a domestic violence shelter in The Bronx with his teenage daughter. He is willing to care for my children while I undergo my treatment, but is unable to move into my shelter, and my children are unable to move into his. We are seeking housing that will enable us to join him and his daughter and my children together during my treatment. He is employed, and I am currently receiving public assistance until I'm able to return to work following my chemotherapy for the cancer. We can afford about $1000.00 a month in rent. The issue is obviously time constraint (I need to be admitted into hospital within ten days or infection will spread into my blood stream) and the issue of not having any money for the initial
deposit to move in. Any assistance or advice will be greatly appreciated. I am able to provide proof of the aforementioned illnesses. Thank you for your understanding in this matter,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several non-profits, charities, and national organizations that can provide help with medical and hospital bills. Some do focus on patients with cancer too, so they may be a great resource for you. Find the listing of financial help with medical bills from not for profits. For cancer patients there are organizations like CancerCare Co Payment Assistance Foundation and Cancer Care Inc. As far as medications, try programs for free drugs like Patient Assistance Foundations from MErck, Abbot, Johnson and John, and many others.
Greenwich wrote:I am a 37 year old single father of two. I've recently been diagnosed (a week ago Thursday) with stage 4 lung cancer, and on this past Saturday, I learned I have a bone infection in my right ankle that will require me to be admitted into the hospital for IV antibiotic therapy for approximately six weeks. I am currently living in a domestic violence shelter in Queens with my three teenage children. We fled Georgia due to the domestic violence my children and myself experienced at the hands of my estranged husband. I've only been in New York for four months, and have resided in an domestic violence shelter the entire time. I have a girlfriend whom is also in a domestic violence shelter in The Bronx with his teenage daughter. He is willing to care for my children while I undergo my treatment, but is unable to move into my shelter, and my children are unable to move into his. We are seeking housing that will enable us to join him and his daughter and my children together during my treatment. He is employed, and I am currently receiving public assistance until I'm able to return to work following my chemotherapy for the cancer. We can afford about $1000.00 a month in rent. The issue is obviously time constraint (I need to be admitted into hospital within ten days or infection will spread into my blood stream) and the issue of not having any money for the initial
deposit to move in. Any assistance or advice will be greatly appreciated. I am able to provide proof of the aforementioned illnesses. Thank you for your understanding in this matter,
JackieB

Post by JackieB »

I was evicted from my home on March 26th. I was unable to pay my rent. My husband is unemployed, my oldest son is 220 and is disabled, my youngest son, 18, was just fired from his job last week. I've been at a hotel since the eviction and all of the money I'm earning is going towards the room and I'm unable to save a penny towards finding a place. I also have health issue which prevent me from getting a second job. I'm so desperate right now!! I'm not sure if I'm even going to be able to afford to work this upcoming week. I deliver newspapers for the Providence journal and I have no clue how I'm going to get gas for the week. I was receiving food stamps but lost my decertification for when this happened so I don't even have that. If there's any help available to me please let me know.
Bella1

Post by Bella1 »

I work however, due to an unexpected car expense, I had to pay my rent late for the month of October, with paperwork already filed with the County. I have not had an issue with my rent before but being the sole provider for my home, I had to get costly repairs done in order to get to and from work. There are no bus lines where I live or in the area in which I work in Florida, so I had to make the hard decision to pay my rent late. I am reaching out for assistance because I am a hard worker and just need help transitioning into another month without the financial setback going into November. Thanks you for considering my request for assistance. It is greatly appreciated.
Gamer

Post by Gamer »

Gas for my car to be able to go to these job interviews, room to stay with a shower. I have a dog so no shelters will take me. I need a warm shower as I am living in my car with my dog for over 3 weeks. I moved to Reno on a job lead, posting for jobs and getting interviews set up but can't get to them as I am out of money. My car has not moved for over a week and is out of gas and now battery is dead.
It's cold and I need to clean up and get a job so I can make a living again. All I need is a little assistance to go to second interviews in which I know I will be hired if I am able to get there. I am educated and I have never been without work until now and I have used every penny I have to get here and I want to stay and work find housing.
I am 49 and I never ever thought I would be homeless. That's another story as Wells Fargo wrongfully sold my home, I have an attorney working on that case and I have a good case but need 500.00 to hold him for service. Another good reason why I need to get to these job interviews as they took my family's home of 12 years that I worked hard for. Now to end up homeless and poor is tough. As I worked out of my home as a licensed insurance agent/broker and licensed to care for adult disabilities in my home and monthly income. I lost my home jobs and everything I worked for along with all my kids and my belongings as I was unable to keep up with the payments on my storage units.
Please help me. I never needed help and I always volunteered to help everyone that needed never ever thinking that one split second you can end up with nothing. Thank you.
WilBoom

Post by WilBoom »

I need financial help for rent and utilities as well as transportation and food. I work but only part time due to transportation struggles. This has made it extremely difficult to build a life for me and my daughters. Now, I risk being homeless. It has become overwhelming. I need a running start and the opportunity to keep building without everything falling apart. Thank you. Blessings.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So why don't you solve the transportation problems. There are rides and programs in Southwest Arkansas that provide vouchers for gas or more. Also, try a food pantry. Your request is very lacking, as even if someone were to give you rent help, what will you do about your job and future bills? You did not say what your plan was. [urlhttp://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/southw ... ance_.html]Find more information[/url].
Wedocare

Post by Wedocare »

Dear Sir/Madam: I am needing financial help ASAP in paying utility bills
involving water, gas, electric, telephone/U-Verse Internet/DIRECTV
services, as well as for reinstating my: 1) Auto Insurance 2) Auto License &
Tags 3) Auto Maintenance 4) Driver’s License Renewal 5) Gas! I was the
caregiver for both of my parents who passed away back in 2017 and they
passed their 1999 Lincoln Town Car down to me in which I am also on the
verge of obtaining a job position as a security guard officer with the
paper mill industry that is located here in Ashdown, Arkansas where I live
and I am very excited about that! I will need my car to be in tip-top
shape in everything so that I will have transportation to & from work. As
far as the utilities are concerned, they are going to have me working only
three days a week starting out, so until I can get financially sound and
back on my feet again, I will need some type of either cash/grant
assistance for help ASAP. If I can have something up to a year and a half if possible!
Thank you for your time!
Ebony

Post by Ebony »

I'm very scared and need help ASAP.  A year ago my financial situation was so much more positive.  After years of working hard to get my credit up, and to make a decent income, everything went downhill fast when I started having one large unexpected expense after another.  Around summer time I started running into some unexpected expenses, primarily all financial from medical expenses. But then last fall I started incurring more unexpected medical expenses over a few illnesses and procedures I couldn't have predicted, and I don't know how I could have prevented.  I still haven't been able to complete all procedures, and I am behind on several bills now due to all of this.  It is hurting my credit, and I'm scared I will be homeless and without a car within 30 days.  I've been trying to find another job ASAP, and trying to find a loan, but nothing has worked out.
I truly believe if I can just get some temporary help that things will turn around.  I've paid I want to say over $10,000 in medical expenses that I haven't been able to afford.  Plus on top of that, my PTO was exhausted, so I have had a lot of lost wages to deal with on top of the unexpected expenses.
I don't know what to do anymore and I'm scared.  I need immediate help now. With all the work I've missed for appointments and recovery, they are not cooperating with me missing any additional time to try and seek out assistance.  I work in medical collections, and I've made more money for the company in the 2+ years I've been with them than some of their employees who have been there 2 or 3 times longer than me, but now none of that seems to matter when I'm having trouble and need help and understanding from them.  I'm afraid I'll be fired if I even take one hour away from work anymore.  I need help that I can obtain through phone calls and the internet.  I believe I've exhausted all sources.  I need third party help at this point.  Please help me.  I'm really scared, and stressed and nauseous from worrying.  I'm down to just days before some things will be 2 months past due and the companies will no longer grant me extensions.  I don't know how I will pay my car insurance this Thursday the 16th, and that is probably my cheapest monthly expense.  I don't know how to pay my car payment on the 22nd.  I don't know how to pay my electric bill before the end of the month so I can keep on the power.  I don't know how to pay rent on the 1st.  I'm just scared and I really need help.  I have a decent income so I don't think I would be considered low-income, but everything has been ruined by so much unexpected expense that it has drained my bank accounts, my credit cards, 401(k), everything!  My bank account is currently overdrawn.  I didn't have much savings from working so hard to get all past previous debts paid off, and working so hard to get my credit up to make thing better and easier.  My credit score has now plummeted to under 600, so that has prevented me from getting any personal loans.  Please help.
I live at Columbia, SC 29212.  I'm not sure if this is Lexington or Richland County.  All I feel like I know anymore is that I need help ASAP.  I don't know how to do it alone anymore.
I'm not looking for someone to feel bad for me.  I'm ashamed that I'm in this situation.  I just need help ASAP.  Any help I can find to get my bills caught up would be very much appreciated so I can keep a roof over my head, my utilities on, to keep my car, etc.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a long list of needs. For immediate help with your financial situation, the Salvation Army may help. They also offer ongoing case management for long term support. Try them for advice as well as resources. Read more on Salvation Army assistance programs.
Ebony wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:23 pm I'm very scared and need help ASAP.  A year ago my financial situation was so much more positive.  After years of working hard to get my credit up, and to make a decent income, everything went downhill fast when I started having one large unexpected expense after another.  Around summer time I started running into some unexpected expenses, primarily all financial from medical expenses. But then last fall I started incurring more unexpected medical expenses over a few illnesses and procedures I couldn't have predicted, and I don't know how I could have prevented.  I still haven't been able to complete all procedures, and I am behind on several bills now due to all of this.  It is hurting my credit, and I'm scared I will be homeless and without a car within 30 days.  I've been trying to find another job ASAP, and trying to find a loan, but nothing has worked out.
I truly believe if I can just get some temporary help that things will turn around.  I've paid I want to say over $10,000 in medical expenses that I haven't been able to afford.  Plus on top of that, my PTO was exhausted, so I have had a lot of lost wages to deal with on top of the unexpected expenses.
I don't know what to do anymore and I'm scared.  I need immediate help now. With all the work I've missed for appointments and recovery, they are not cooperating with me missing any additional time to try and seek out assistance.  I work in medical collections, and I've made more money for the company in the 2+ years I've been with them than some of their employees who have been there 2 or 3 times longer than me, but now none of that seems to matter when I'm having trouble and need help and understanding from them.  I'm afraid I'll be fired if I even take one hour away from work anymore.  I need help that I can obtain through phone calls and the internet.  I believe I've exhausted all sources.  I need third party help at this point.  Please help me.  I'm really scared, and stressed and nauseous from worrying.  I'm down to just days before some things will be 2 months past due and the companies will no longer grant me extensions.  I don't know how I will pay my car insurance this Thursday the 16th, and that is probably my cheapest monthly expense.  I don't know how to pay my car payment on the 22nd.  I don't know how to pay my electric bill before the end of the month so I can keep on the power.  I don't know how to pay rent on the 1st.  I'm just scared and I really need help.  I have a decent income so I don't think I would be considered low-income, but everything has been ruined by so much unexpected expense that it has drained my bank accounts, my credit cards, 401(k), everything!  My bank account is currently overdrawn.  I didn't have much savings from working so hard to get all past previous debts paid off, and working so hard to get my credit up to make thing better and easier.  My credit score has now plummeted to under 600, so that has prevented me from getting any personal loans.  Please help.
I live at Columbia, SC 29212.  I'm not sure if this is Lexington or Richland County.  All I feel like I know anymore is that I need help ASAP.  I don't know how to do it alone anymore.
I'm not looking for someone to feel bad for me.  I'm ashamed that I'm in this situation.  I just need help ASAP.  Any help I can find to get my bills caught up would be very much appreciated so I can keep a roof over my head, my utilities on, to keep my car, etc.
Peter Sorokaput

Post by Peter Sorokaput »

Hi, my name is Patricia Parker and I've been living in Dunning Mills Hotel for over a year. and need help ASAP. I'm disabled but I’m not getting disability yet vie been fighting for it. I have a 4 year old that lives with me and her dad usually pays the bill every week but he has started a new job that pays more but he won’t get his 1st check from them in 3 weeks. He gets a check this coming Friday from his old job, but we were short this week. We have to pay $315. I'm looking for help right away and need help ASAP. We will be kicked out and we don't have anywhere to go. Please let me know if some1 can help us out 4 this week. Thank you