Help for all bills - utility, insurance, car loan, rent

State and local government assistance programs.
Chris
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for all bills - utility, insurance, car loan, rent

Post by Chris »

Hi, I need help with all of my bills at this time. We are almost two months behind on our rent, and we are behind on PG&E, water, garbage service, car loans and payments, cable, insurance. I need to find out how to get help with as much of this as possible, as every day we are tick tocking into losing everything. I have been sick and missed a lot of work the past few months, and my husband lost his unemployment several months ago and is trying to start a business, but it has not brought in any money yet. The economy is so tough right now. We desperately need help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for all bills - utility, insurance, car loan, rent

Post by Admin »

You really need to provide more info. What state and county? I can't direct you to local resources with general info like this. I can just say review the main site of http://needhelppayingbills.com to find information on free programs, services, and phone numbers to call.
Chris wrote:Hi, I need help with all of my bills at this time. We are almost two months behind on our rent, and we are behind on PG&E, water, garbage service, car loans and payments, cable, insurance. I need to find out how to get help with as much of this as possible, as every day we are tick tocking into losing everything. I have been sick and missed a lot of work the past few months, and my husband lost his unemployment several months ago and is trying to start a business, but it has not brought in any money yet. The economy is so tough right now. We desperately need help.
Scarlett1

Post by Scarlett1 »

My electric will be shut off on the 23rd of September. Total amount owed $412. ALSO need help catching up with my rent, $600 month, owe $345. I HAVE DESPERATELY been trying to find a job out here, cannot find a pediatrician that takes HealtEase. I can get an assessment for my son whom I believe is autistic. My 63 year old mentally challenged mother, whom is on SSI ($710 per mos) lives with me along with my son who has just recently turned 5 years old. Water/Sewer/Garbage total owed is $85.82. SOMEONE please help us to figure out what to do, please? GOD BLESS.
Mechanic

Post by Mechanic »

I live in a rural area the closet grocery store is nine miles away. I have no transportation. I am on disabilities and 63 year old senior there is nothing in my area to get a car depending on my income. There is a Mitz transportation service the transportation service does not like to come to the area that I live in. It is very hard to get a ride. There is no community city in my city I need some help. Could someone please help me? Thank you.
Treebeard

Post by Treebeard »

I'm behind on all my bills, my rent is 10 days past due. The owners are threatening with eviction, which I was evicted from my last apartment. I owe two months. Also my car payment is due and no means to pay it.
I work a full time job but still struggle to support my girlfriend and our 6 month old son. I don't have family with money to ask for help. I'm out of options so I've resorted to swallow my pride and ask for help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are living way beyond your means if you are working full time and still struggling. That being said, there are some places you can try for help in Oklahoma. Maybe they can offer you some funds for your rent, and most importantly, budgeting and similar skills. Also, there is no reason your girlfriend can't work too. Find the resources in Oklahoma. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Diane100

Post by Diane100 »

Yes, I just got 3 day notice which includes a partial as well of 558$ and a current of 750$. Last month my roommate has a family emergency which his mother pass away and was not able to help with the rent and was as well informed from him that he is no longer coming back due to family and the passing of his mother.
I as well had to purchase a used washer machine, I have a car loan and insurance, and other bills too. It is just me and my girl of 19 years and I only restive SSI benefit and food stamps. I as well had to spend money for my dog food. At this point am able to make a payment of 360$ but it won’t bring mew current on my rent.
I pay gas, light as well transportation. I really asking for help if your office can contact me as soon as possible in order to see what option I have or could be directed I would really thank you. Could you call me. I live in the city of Adelanto California 92301, Thank you again.