Home repairs and improvements

State and local government assistance programs.
tippermac

Home repairs and improvements

Post by tippermac »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing for my aunt who has many disabilities. She is in Horry County South Carolina. I would like to apply for some assistance for her using my email address and her phone number. She does not have a car nor does she have a computer. She is 66 years old. She has eye problems a diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and an anemic. She takes 10 different medications a day and yet does not receive disability but takes care of her 15 year old grand daughter.
Here are a list of things that are wrong with her home. The ceiling is peeling; the floors have soft spots and holes. The doors some you can see through them and others when it rain water come through the door. The windows are dry rotten. The bath tub leaks constantly water. The toilet runs constantly. The kitchen hot water doesn’t work and the sink leaks. Electric sockets are a safety hazard they are loose and when you try to pull things into them they fall back out. She has a wood burning heater for the winter, but no job or no money to buy wood. Hood range falling down, stove has a burner that stays red if you turn it on. Her bills are expensive for 2 people due to water constantly running and the electric with socket problems. If you could assist my aunt would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Home repairs and improvements

Post by Admin »

Home repairs are offering from South programs as weatherization, or low income housing programs. Horry County South Carolina does have some agencies that offer these programs too. Some of them may be funded by the government, both state and federal governments.
As just a couple examples, the Waccamaw Economic Opportunity Council, Inc., which can be called at (843) 234-4100, offers some weatherization, energy conservation, and possibly home repair loans and grants. Churches Assisting People may be another option for you.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
tippermac wrote:To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing for my aunt who has many disabilities. She is in Horry County South Carolina. I would like to apply for some assistance for her using my email address and her phone number. She does not have a car nor does she have a computer. She is 66 years old. She has eye problems a diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and an anemic. She takes 10 different medications a day and yet does not receive disability but takes care of her 15 year old grand daughter.
Here are a list of things that are wrong with her home. The ceiling is peeling; the floors have soft spots and holes. The doors some you can see through them and others when it rain water come through the door. The windows are dry rotten. The bath tub leaks constantly water. The toilet runs constantly. The kitchen hot water doesn’t work and the sink leaks. Electric sockets are a safety hazard they are loose and when you try to pull things into them they fall back out. She has a wood burning heater for the winter, but no job or no money to buy wood. Hood range falling down, stove has a burner that stays red if you turn it on. Her bills are expensive for 2 people due to water constantly running and the electric with socket problems. If you could assist my aunt would be greatly appreciated.

Very Respectfully,