Christmas and holiday assistance

State and local government assistance programs.
Luigi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Christmas and holiday assistance

Post by Luigi »

Good morning, I live in Tampa Florida. We are a household of 5, which includes 3 kids, we have been through financial hardship this year and I am worried my kids will have nothing under the Christmas tree this year. This is our 1st time asking for help so this is all new to us. I found your page online and I was wondering if there is any Holiday help for us available here in Tampa Florida. Thank you much and God bless.
MrsJasnen
anti spam: Blue

Post by MrsJasnen »

I’m in need of help for Thanksgiving and holiday food basket. My grandchildren will be at my home from November 22nd till November 26th. I don't have food to feed them those day's I can barely feed myself, but they are coming from AND.J. I can't wait to see them it’s been over a year so excited to see their little faces ages are 16, 15, 13, and 8 boy. I’m begging for help with food for their visit. Pease if I don't have food then I can't see them this will be my Thanksgiving and Christmas with them this year then I won't see them for another 2 years God Bless. I live in Linwood AND Carolina 27299.
Thank You Very much
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You are kind of early, but there are free Christmas and holiday programs in Topeka. They generally have seperate application periods - but you can try to apply to each of them at the right time.
MrsJasnen wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:09 am I’m in need of help for Thanksgiving and holiday food basket.
Nia Nacci

Post by Nia Nacci »

Hi, sorry to bother you but my family is in need of assistance this thanksgiving & Christmas holiday season.  It’s my husband & myself plus my daughter & her 2 children & one about to be born in the next few weeks.   Her utilities are close to being cut off. Her rent is past due & she’s off now because  she’s pregnant.  She has no income.
My husband & I try our best & have always helped since she’s been going through so much the last few years.  Right now, we are in need of holiday assistance ourselves. I’m on disability & my husband is on SS.  We just moved from my fathers & trying to get established. Bills are coming in & now I’ve been told I have to pay 3/4 of my monthly income for lawyer fees where I’m in a legal battle with my brother regarding my father.  So, we was wondering if we could get some kind of assistance towards rent, bills, thanksgiving & Christmas turkey, or ham food baskets plus possibly help with presents for my grandchildren. 
My daughter has had no money to buy anything & neither have we.  I’m so sorry to ask & embarrasses by it too.  Her 6 year old has a birthday on the 13th & unable to buy him any gifts either. I’ve never felt so broke & destitute in my life.  If you could please help in any way & direct me please let me know.  Thanks so much.
LaLisa.
Sent from my iPhone