HOME REPAIR

State and local government assistance programs.
tomastro
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HOME REPAIR

Post by tomastro »

HAVE HAD OUR GAS SERVICE SHUT OFF FOR A WEEK. ATMOS ENERGY CAME OUT AND SAID WE HAVE A LEAK. CALLED TWO PLUMBERS WHO GAVE BIDS FOR $3500 AND $3000 BECAUSE THE GAS LINE IS UNDER CONCRETE. WE HAVE VERY LIMITED FUNDS TO REPAIR THIS ISSUE. LOOKING FOR A LOAN OR GRANT TO HELP US OUT. THANKS, TOM
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HOME REPAIR

Post by Admin »

Is the leak under your concrete, or an area the gas company controls? that will help determine who needs to pay. Other options can include the Heating Repair Replace Program, which is offered by certain states including NC. The federal government weatherization program may be another option, and you can learn about that at the link for the needhelppayingbills site as well.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hea ... ement.html
tomastro wrote:HAVE HAD OUR GAS SERVICE SHUT OFF FOR A WEEK. ATMOS ENERGY CAME OUT AND SAID WE HAVE A LEAK. CALLED TWO PLUMBERS WHO GAVE BIDS FOR $3500 AND $3000 BECAUSE THE GAS LINE IS UNDER CONCRETE. WE HAVE VERY LIMITED FUNDS TO REPAIR THIS ISSUE. LOOKING FOR A LOAN OR GRANT TO HELP US OUT. THANKS, TOM
Armani Monae
anti spam: Blue

Re: HOME REPAIR

Post by Armani Monae »

Hello, I am trying to find any and all help with home repairs demanded to be done by Village I live in. I have tried everyone for Home Repairs and every place I have found so far with no luck. I am a senior citizen with no savings, too much credit card debt to get a loan, and am at a federal poverty level with my income through Social Security and am disabled.
I need considerable work done and repairs on outside of my home: paint and staining, siding repair or replacement and a lot more, as of today I have received an update from my town saying now I need to repair my garage as well. Any help or direction to any one who can help me with home repairs as my town has said that they will cite me and I will have to go to court. Please email me back with any response as I need hard copy in case town demands proof of trying to get help. Thank you and stay safe!
Sent from my iPhone