needing help

State and local government assistance programs.
ricksweiser
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

needing help

Post by ricksweiser »

I need help for me and my son we are gonna be homeless friday october 22nd,i have called all the local angencies but they all tell me theres no more money for any programs and all the homeless shelters are full what can i do???
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: needing help

Post by Admin »

Have you heard of the Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program? It was created from stimulus funds from the Obama stimulus program. It can provide up to 18 months of money for rent, utility security deposits funds, counseling, debt and credit repair, and other programs. Mostly community action agencies run it. Here is more info, and find who to call.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nd_ra.html
ricksweiser wrote:I need help for me and my son we are gonna be homeless friday october 22nd,i have called all the local angencies but they all tell me theres no more money for any programs and all the homeless shelters are full what can i do???
Cambridge1

Post by Cambridge1 »

I have stage four cancer and not able to work, I also was just told (6) months ago I have a very bad heart valve and that also needs to be replaced at some very near point. I am 55 years old and have nothing to support my family. Eight years ago I donated my right lung to my only son which extended his life about 6 more years. Whatever money we had went to that situation. I need money for bills.
F Smith

Post by F Smith »

Am a single mom who health is not good. My health started to fail in 2008 when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, but now am in remit. I ended up getting meningitis the same year which left me blind in one eye. I continued to work until my health started to get worse. Applied for Disability/SSI. Will not receive benefits until January 2014. My parents helped me to pay rent for the month of July. I just got assistant with paying my electric bill. Need help with rent for November and so forth. If can help, gladly will appreciate. Thank you.
JohnsonC

Post by JohnsonC »

I am looking for any kind of assistance that might be available for my Sister. She has had surgery to remove her colon and continues to be hospitalized for infections. She had been a real estate agent in the Milwaukee area but has not been able to work for about three years. My wife and I have loaned over $60,000 to help her get by but we are unable to loan her any more. We have borrowed most of the money to help her. She has dealt with a lot of pain because she has not been able to buy pain medication. She does not have any assets other than her furniture. We are letting her use a car that we purchased. She has been very despondent and can’t seem to catch a break.

If you think this is something you could help with or direct me to the right place, I would appreciate any help you could offer.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So is it more medical type care you are looking for, or general financial aid in Milwaukee? There are places you can call, and they may be able to address the need for medication too. But if she truly has no hope in working, then then best option may be long term disability. But find different options in the region, and learn more on assistance in Milwaukee.
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Hi
I am I need of help badly. My husband just left me and our 2 year old son yesterday. He left us with $10.00 and took all the rest if the money we had for rent so now I don't have anyway to pay the $800.00 rent due as I am a stay at home mom ( until I find a job now). My husband was the worker. I don't know what to do I don't have a vehicle or a phone and only have internet for maybe 2-3 more days in order to get some sort of help. If I don't pay the rent me and my son have no were to go I'm so scared. I'm hoping someone will have good news for me.
Please get back to me with any information that could help me.
Thank you.
Almost fell

Post by Almost fell »

I am a single mother of two children. My children are 17 and 13, I work part time. I only receive child support from one father. I have no other income coming in my home. I have no family and no support emotionally or finically. I am in despite need or rent assistance. I have received a 3 day notice. I receive Medicaid for my children only I do not qualify. I am having a hard time most resource place are out of funds. I need assistance in every area really right now my rent is top urgency.
Maseritti

Post by Maseritti »

Hello. I am the single mother of a 2 year old little boy. I am in need of help with rental assistance, medical bills and electricity. I work but I am living pay check to pay check. I have tried to save money but something always happens. My car breaks down or some other expense comes about.
My dream this year was to purchase a home for my son and me. But with him being hospitalized three times this year my savings has decreased to less than fifty dollars. He has asthma so it is tough to keep up with the daily bills I have for him, his asthma medication and even putting food on the table. I need help. Please help us find a way.