need help with bills

State and local government assistance programs.
alisa9395
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need help with bills

Post by alisa9395 »

i was recently unemployed, but found another job. this one is working 3 days a week, supposed to be 3 hrs a day, but so far i have only gotten almost 5 hrs for 2 days. my mortgage is due, electric is due, car insurance due and soon the water bill will be due too and i have no money to pay for any of this. where can i go for help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need help with bills

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you need help with multiple types of bills, expenses, and debts. I would suggest going to the main site of http://needhelppayingbills.com You will find information on thousands of programs across the country. Charities, non-profits, credit card programs, mortgage assistance, and much more.
alisa9395 wrote:
i was recently unemployed, but found another job. this one is working 3 days a week, supposed to be 3 hrs a day, but so far i have only gotten almost 5 hrs for 2 days. my mortgage is due, electric is due, car insurance due and soon the water bill will be due too and i have no money to pay for any of this. where can i go for help?
Deb Cell

Post by Deb Cell »

I am looking for any services or phone #'s to contact in York County, SC. My condo management company has filed eviction for February's rent and March and just filed the RIT. Which they informed me only gives me 2 days to come up with my past due balance. My power bill and water bill are behind as well. I’m a single mom of 4 children; I’m new to using government assistance. We get food stamps monthly and the children are enrolled in Medicaid. I’m trying to sign myself up for Medicaid as well. Any information on emergency financial assistance is greatly appreciated.
ceueller

Post by ceueller »

After a recent divorce from a cheating, abusive spouse, I’m finding that paying the monthly bills has been challenging. I have four kids who live with me ranging in ages from 11 to 17. Three of the children are on the honor roll and the fourth one has ADD so he struggles. Hopefully, college will be in their future to secure a more financially stable life.

I’ve been trying to keep my head above water after taking over ALL the bills, house payment, home equity loan, car insurance for two teenagers and myself, and my credit card bill that I had to use before my ex paid child support. Now I also have my lawyer’s fees over $20,000+ for two and a half years. There’s been little money left over for food, bills and gas.

I currently work 35 hours a week (no health benefits for me) where I can still drive my two younger children to school (1.4 miles one way) and pick them up every day. That’s very important to me. I’m currently enrolled in one college class and looking to add at least one more after the summer. It’s very difficult for me to ask for help but it has reached that point. My family lives 7.5 hours away and they aren’t able to help financially. Any help will be greatly appreciated to get us through this rough patch in our life. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
Brice

Post by Brice »

My husband is 71 and I am 68. We lost our jobs about 4 years ago. And can't seem to find another one. I take 14 meds daily and have many health problems. At this time we need help with utilities, food medical bills, charge accounts, doctor bills, car & house payments and medication. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have never had to ask for help before. Thank You.
Cara

Post by Cara »

I am currently a veteran and a full time student. I am in desperate need of financial assistance for my bills and moving costs. My apartment poses health risks to my family. I am expecting a newborn in July and I can't bring him in this environment.
I am behind on bills and I am stressed out due to me behind on bills. I've tried so many avenues to get help but have had no luck. I am in school full time and I'm just trying to get ahead financially. Please feel free to get in contact with me at this email address. Thank you.