All advice welcome

State and local government assistance programs.
Meha
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

All advice welcome

Post by Meha »

Thank you for reading this email, as I know how busy you all must hcbe. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas ❣️ I’m a federal employee w/state sponsorship. I’ve been working in the social/human services field for over 26 years. I’m completely out of all options & have no sibling/family alive to ask for help. I’ve been a single parent for over 10 years after my daughter's father passed away. I’ve always been able to make things work, but now at the age of 52 I have found that there is no one I can depend on for anything... i.e. repairs, help etc.
I have been w/out a car for 2 months. Now dealing w/a shop who has totally damaged the vehicle & I have no way to even open the hood latch. Nov 26, 2019 an Emergency situation also dealt to me. I now have a (1st) New grandson of 3 weeks old & estranged daughter living with me. Double bills [electric, food etc.] and in dire need of a vehicle. I’ve had friends help me get back & forth to work, them to doctor's appointments, grocery etc. But two {2} months later I’ve spent more in gas fees than I would have using my own vehicle. I do Have 2 vehicles that I’d be able to donate, but I no longer have a savings acct to invest more $ in either of them...& neither are running. My 403 cannot be touched, I’ve already modified my house payment & of course my Debt-Ratio is too high to get any assistance w/loan etc. any advice would be a blessing... SOS😢
Ajai

Re: All advice welcome

Post by Ajai »

Hello my name is Amber Walker and I am writing this email in an attempt to finally get some information. All advice is welcome. I also quite possibly some assistance regarding my very near future as I am going to be homeless here very soon. I have already taken the necessary steps to chat with Tacoma Pro Bono and I do have an appointed lawyer through them to help me through the process of eviction which my landlord has decided to run with and I have my first hearing on Monday, September 27.
My roommate and I were looking into rental assistance programs six months before this happened as we were Trying to Resolve the issue before it got to this point but we have waited a very long time, probably upwards three months now, and have yet to hear anything back from the rental assistance programs that we have tried to reach out to. We now welcome all advice. So I am reaching out to you guys in attempt to get some answers and potentially ease my mind a little bit during this process. It would be really appreciated if I got some answers and a little bit of assistance somehow someway because I’ve never been homeless before and I don’t want that to start now. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do in the process and feel free to email me back or you can always call me I’ll provide my number below. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: All advice welcome

Post by Admin »

There are many free legal aid programs and it looks like you found one. The lawyers can give the advice you need. There may be other options though too if you do not get the response you need. Get details on free lawyer assistance programs.
Ajai wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:54 am . I have already taken the necessary steps to chat with Tacoma Pro Bono and I do have an appointed lawyer through them to help me through the process of eviction which my landlord has decided to run with and I have my first hearing on Monday, September 27.