Late fees building on rent and electricity bills

State and local government assistance programs.
SamHouston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Late fees building on rent and electricity bills

Post by SamHouston »

I have been unemployed since October. I’ve been struggling but have not had to apply for any assistance until now. I survive on odd jobs and selling my belongings, however this causes my rent to be late, but I do pay (plus over $100 in fees each month too). I have only paid almost half my rent, but now I have a $600 electricity bill due today or they will disconnect my services.
I have no way of paying and at a complete loss. I really need some help. Please contact me directly. Thank you in advance for your time.
Brandcaster

Re: Late fees building on rent and electricity bills

Post by Brandcaster »

I will have until Friday June 19 to vacate my apartment. I have four kids, 3 I'm in court fighting for. I have weekend visitations with them. They will be coming home for their 30 day trail placement in two weeks. I'm also two months pregnant. I need some help on paying my rent as well as electricity bills which I'm two months behind and late fees. It is $1500.
Municex

Post by Municex »

I recently lost my job about a month and a half after we moved into our house. We have 2 small children under the age of 3. My husband is trying to make it with minimum wage checks on the 7th and 22nd of each month. Our rent is 600 alone, not counting late fees. We have a loan out on both titles to our vehicles. We are close to losing them. Only one of which is currently working. It is our only mean of transportation for doctors’ appointments and his job.
We hardly have gas. He got paid today and after paying on our title loan we only have $180 left to go toward our rent. Still not having any for power or gas, our water is included in rent. We just need a little help with these fees and bills until I can get a job. I have applied and talked to several people. It's just hard to find something here right now. We just need a little help to make it through until next month.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can stay away from late fees in your shopping habits. There are new technologies and options out there that consumers can use. Try a new one called BNPL or buy now pay later.
Municex wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:24 am I recently lost my job about a month and a half after we moved into our house. We have 2 small children under the age of 3. My husband is trying to make it with minimum wage checks on the 7th and 22nd of each month.