Severely impacted by COVID

State and local government assistance programs.
Sterner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Severely impacted by COVID

Post by Sterner »

Hello,
Please forgive in advance for contacting you, for we are completely at our wits end with this COvID19 AND HAVE TRIED TO CONTINUOUSLY REACH OUT  for local help, but we have gone unheard. EITHER CAN’T GET THROUGH OR NO RESPONSE even though we are severely impacted by COVID.
IT HAS BEEN VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE SO THIS IS WHY WE ARE REACHING OUT TO YOU. IN GOOD FAITH AND HOPE THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE SOME KIND OF HELP/relief and or assurance OR GET this MESSAGE TO some kind of assistance program for our electric FPL and water city of Titusville or just electric bill.
We have been severally impacted by this COVID19, STARTING WITH My husband is currently temporary laid off and has a stay at home quarantined order because he is 69 years old WITH UNDERLYING ILLNESS AA WELL AS BEEN FEELING UNDER THE WEATHER. We just had our phone services shut off yesterday and are on the 72 he extension (I have been unable to get through to a rep) however our bank account is completely in the negative (over-$1,000) and are electric FPL account Numberish due to be shut off any day now (payment arrangement was due on Friday 6/27), as well as our water bill is coming and we are not eligible for an extension because you can only get it once every 3 months from COVID and of course we recently had one and that promise to pay is due next week.
We are reaching out to see if there is absolutely anything you can do to keep out lines connected, my husband is a Vietnam vet (69yrs old) and can't even get into the VA MEDICAL CENTER AT THIS TIME, BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO STAY IN AND QUARINTEN, HE SUFFERS FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND high CHOLESTEROL AS WELL AS ARTHRITIS and copd. The sad part is my husband has fault for this country in one of the worst places in the world and cannot even get someone to listen to our cry.
I’M AM SO DESPERATE AT THIS POINT AND REACHING OUT ANY WAY I CAN FOR ANY KIND OF HELP FOR THIS COVID IMPACT HITTING US. WE BARLEY HAVE THE necessary essentials for day to day living. Let alone to get us through this crisis. We don't even have gas to get to the emergency room if we needed to, so I beg of you to temporarily keep our electric services on, and a possible help with bill pay on our full account, we can do without water if we have to. But our electric is so important  in the name of compassion and everything good, I'm Pretty sure this is not how it works, by reaching out to you,(but you have to start SOMEWHERE) as well as you being bombarded with tons of emails, I am hoping on a wing and a prayer for a response. But if there is anything you can do to help us it would be greatly appreciated. We have no access to anything, as far as help lines charity food pantries financial help etc. Our phone service is the only lifeline to help. Especially with our utilities about to be cut off any day now. And on top of everything else, we are already behind in our mortgage we have been struggling already for some time and NOW THIS?? OUR backs are completely against the wall. This is a cry for help. I have contacted the media outlets and am waiting for a response. Please help us. We are already behind in Mortgage payments and have put a request in for a forbearance, we are just waiting on documents to be sent by mail for the COVID hardship program for those impacted. Please help.
My name is Monique and my husband is Bobby in Titusville FL 32780 we were already struggling in a bad space, I had a very bad accident last year which lead me in therapy 3x a week, lost my job, never received any assistance or asked, we have been struggling ever since. Contact us any time. Thank you for listening.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Severely impacted by COVID

Post by Admin »

You do not need to apologize for contacting us. There is nothing to forgive.
Sorry to hear about you and your 72 year old husband. That is a long list of needs. Maybe try using the main website for help with bills, as you need so much. Also use the search bar on the site.
Sterner wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:55 am Hello,
Please forgive in advance for contacting you, for we are completely at our wits end with this COvID19 AND HAVE TRIED TO CONTINUOUSLY REACH OUT  for local help, but we have gone unheard. EITHER CAN’T GET THROUGH OR NO RESPONSE even though we are severely impacted by COVID.
IT HAS BEEN VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE SO THIS IS WHY WE ARE REACHING OUT TO YOU. IN GOOD FAITH AND HOPE THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE SOME KIND OF HELP/relief and or assurance OR GET this MESSAGE TO some kind of assistance program for our electric FPL and water city of Titusville or just electric bill.
We have been severally impacted by this COVID19, STARTING WITH My husband is currently temporary laid off and has a stay at home quarantined order because he is 69 years old WITH UNDERLYING ILLNESS AA WELL AS BEEN FEELING UNDER THE WEATHER. We just had our phone services shut off yesterday and are on the 72 he extension (I have been unable to get through to a rep) however our bank account is completely in the negative (over-$1,000) and are electric FPL account Numberish due to be shut off any day now (payment arrangement was due on Friday 6/27), as well as our water bill is coming and we are not eligible for an extension because you can only get it once every 3 months from COVID and of course we recently had one and that promise to pay is due next week.
We are reaching out to see if there is absolutely anything you can do to keep out lines connected, my husband is a Vietnam vet (69yrs old) and can't even get into the VA MEDICAL CENTER AT THIS TIME, BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD TO STAY IN AND QUARINTEN, HE SUFFERS FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND high CHOLESTEROL AS WELL AS ARTHRITIS and copd. The sad part is my husband has fault for this country in one of the worst places in the world and cannot even get someone to listen to our cry.
I’M AM SO DESPERATE AT THIS POINT AND REACHING OUT ANY WAY I CAN FOR ANY KIND OF HELP FOR THIS COVID IMPACT HITTING US. WE BARLEY HAVE THE necessary essentials for day to day living. Let alone to get us through this crisis. We don't even have gas to get to the emergency room if we needed to, so I beg of you to temporarily keep our electric services on, and a possible help with bill pay on our full account, we can do without water if we have to. But our electric is so important  in the name of compassion and everything good, I'm Pretty sure this is not how it works, by reaching out to you,(but you have to start SOMEWHERE) as well as you being bombarded with tons of emails, I am hoping on a wing and a prayer for a response. But if there is anything you can do to help us it would be greatly appreciated. We have no access to anything, as far as help lines charity food pantries financial help etc. Our phone service is the only lifeline to help. Especially with our utilities about to be cut off any day now. And on top of everything else, we are already behind in our mortgage we have been struggling already for some time and NOW THIS?? OUR backs are completely against the wall. This is a cry for help. I have contacted the media outlets and am waiting for a response. Please help us. We are already behind in Mortgage payments and have put a request in for a forbearance, we are just waiting on documents to be sent by mail for the COVID hardship program for those impacted. Please help.
My name is Monique and my husband is Bobby in Titusville FL 32780 we were already struggling in a bad space, I had a very bad accident last year which lead me in therapy 3x a week, lost my job, never received any assistance or asked, we have been struggling ever since. Contact us any time. Thank you for listening.
Flower1

Post by Flower1 »

Aloha,
 Just had a quick question. We are inquiring in how we can apply to your program. We are a family of 6 and my Wife and I were currently laid off due to the Covid-19 and we have been severely impacted. We are now currently seeking any assistance that could help with our financial situation.
Mahalo nun for your time and consideration. Please stay safe.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What program, as we have many listed. But you need to call the agencies to apply for items, free stuff, grants and the like. We do not process applications or do anything, and have no COVID resources. Anyway look here for free items for COVID relief and other needs. Read more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stuff.html
Flower1 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:56 pm Aloha,
 Just had a quick question. We are inquiring in how we can apply to your program. We are a family of 6 and my Wife and I were currently laid off due to the Covid-19 and we have been severely impacted.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

What program, as we have many listed. But you need to call the agencies to apply for items, free stuff, grants and the like. We do not process applications or do anything, and have no COVID resources. Anyway look here for free items for COVID relief and other needs. Read more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... stuff.html
Flower1 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:56 pm Aloha,
 Just had a quick question. We are inquiring in how we can apply to your program. We are a family of 6 and my Wife and I were currently laid off due to the Covid-19 and we have been severely impacted.
Kiawana

Post by Kiawana »

Good Day,
My name is Sheena, mother of two amazing children ages 11 and 8 years old and I have been severely impacted by COVID.
I was recently laid off in May 2021 due to the Pandemic and it has been hard living on unemployment alone which ended for me last week and I am unclear as to whether I will be getting an extension.
So any resources I can get would be appreciated from rental assistance information, grocery or food banks and getting my children on the Christmas list so they have gifts this Christmas.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Sheena
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

Good afternoon,
I have recently lost my job due to either myself or my son being ill and having to quarantine due to covid-19. I am severely impacted and am currently receiving unemployment benefits, although payments have been helping a little we are still struggling to make ends meet.
I currently owe my landlord for a remaining balance of this month and have no clue how to pay next month. I have had a ongoing balance with both water and electric companies just to try to keep them from being shut off. I'm not sure if you can help me with anything I just don't know what to do right now. At this time I do not have a vehicle as about two weeks ago the transmission went in the only vehicle that I have at my disposal to use. I do understand that these are trying times for a lot of us and that I'm sure you have received a lot of people asking you for help, what I think you were doing to help our community is amazing and if I had the means I would be contributing instead of asking for help.
Thank you so much for your time and your consideration to help my reduce the sever impact from COVID, please let me know what it is that you need me to send you.
Sami Parker

Post by Sami Parker »

Hello, my name is Danielle. Due to covid-19, I was unable to start my new job with Staybridge Suites because of lay offs and low occupancy and COVID has severely impacted me. I quit the job I had when I was granted an acceptance offer putting in a 2 week notice. When it was time to start is when everything happened. Before I knew it, I was unemployed.
I applied for unemployment but was denied because I quit my job. I only quitted the job I had because I accepted a new position in a field I wanted to grow in. It was a better opportunity for me since I was so severely impacted. I've been wanting to explain this to someone in the unemployment offices, but no one EVER picks up the phone. I call every single day, 4 hour holds, just to be hung up on. I apply for jobs everyday. Everyday. I don't know what else to do. I've never been in this position before and I'm slowly losing hope. My property manager has been very accommodating to my situation, but at the end of the day, they need payment. I don't have any money. Nothing at all coming in and I'm afraid they will evict me by the end of June if I don't come up with something to put towards rent which is why I'm reaching out. Anything would help.
I no longer have a phone but you can call my mom's phone.