Baby funeral costs

State and local government assistance programs.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Baby funeral costs

Post by SteveKerr »

I am trying to receive help as quick as I can to help give my baby a proper funeral or at least a chance to say good bye. I may have only been 9 weeks, but he/she had a heartbeat. I don't have the means to pay for any funeral costs.
I also see that your services may include help paying for rent. That would be the only major bill that I have needing help make a payment that is due next week. I have not been working this whole month. Due to spending half of it in and out of the emergency room and being admitted into the hospital. Please help me I have an 8 year old son and no support paying any expenses that I may have.
Beamer1a

Re: Baby funeral costs

Post by Beamer1a »

Hello, my name is Jenisty. I just recently had my daughter April 9th, 2021 and then she died, and now I need help paying for my babies funeral bills. My whole pregnancy I had major complications. And haven’t been able to pay rent due to being hospitalized on and off and put on bed rest as well. I now $2,500 or I am going to lose my apartment. Which means my older 5 year old baby girl and I will be out on the streets I start my job on April 30th. I know it’s a lot to ask but I am really looking for help. If people could find it in their hearts to help us pay for the funeral bills. I would appreciate it greatly. I am a single mom and its super hard asking anyone for help. But I really can't afford to lose our apartment.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Baby funeral costs

Post by Admin »

Sorry for your loss. So sad/tragedy. As far as financial help for funeral of your baby, try various charities. Heck even a crowdsource.
In addition to that, look here for more resources.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... costs.html
Beamer1a wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:22 am Hello, my name is Jenisty. I just recently had my daughter April 9th, 2021 and then she died, and now I need help paying for my babies funeral bills.