Mother and grandmother passed from COVID

State and local government assistance programs.
Cruisers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mother and grandmother passed from COVID

Post by Cruisers »

I have had a hard time the past 10 years, both my mother and grandmother passed in the same year from COVID and I was immediately homeless for 2 years while pregnant at 42. She is now 8 and we've been in our apartment for almost 3 years.
I really need some help with paying my rent some of my other bills are behind like my rental insurance. I'm edging closer seems everyday. I just don't want to be kicked out they've already raised the rent twice since I've been here. They just raised it by $50 within the first year of me living here and two weeks ago they raised a $75 more because they sold the building and had to pay for the boiler which we're going to have to pay for all summer to pay for it to be fixed. But yet he says it's heat included for the past three nights we've been freezing because it's not on.
I think once they fixed my sink, but some other things need fixing. One thing they won't even repair the air conditioner that someone took vice grips and twisted the prong and made a $220 at 110. I'm scared it's going to cause a fire. It has to be thrown away I don't even think it's good for anybody to use it. He took cardboard and stuffed around the outlet so it wouldn't move around. I found one on the marketplace for $300 of brand new one that will fit the living room but I just don't have money for nothing. I get 793 a month my rent is $675. My refrigerator doesn't work right. I usually have to throw a gallon of milk a week away. The seals really bad on it and there's black soot going up the wall in back of it. He said if I need a new one I have to buy it because that one's perfectly good.
I just I can't handle it trying to pay the electric and and put food on the table it's hard. It has been hard with my mom and grandmother passing from COVID. I can do without the air conditioner. I'm on disability due to COVID but I can hack it if I have to it's more or less for my little girl. She's such a sweetheart and so understanding. If you can consider me please give me an email back. I would appreciate it. You have a good day, Thank you😁
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mother and grandmother passed from COVID

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear they both passed, much less so close to each other.
As far as a wide range of needs you have (rent, insurance, etc.) try government financial help.
There are many resources by state, county and region on that URL.
Cruisers wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:21 pm I have had a hard time the past 10 years, both my mother and grandmother passed in the same year from COVID and I was immediately homeless for 2 years while pregnant at 42. She is now 8 and we've been in our apartment for almost 3 years.
I really need some help with paying my rent some of my other bills are behind like my rental insurance. I'm edging closer seems everyday. I just don't want to be kicked out they've already raised the rent twice since I've been here. They just raised it by $50 within the first year of me living here and two weeks ago they raised a $75 more because they sold the building and had to pay for the boiler which we're going to have to pay for all summer to pay for it to be fixed. But yet he says it's heat included for the past three nights we've been freezing because it's not on.
I think once they fixed my sink, but some other things need fixing. One thing they won't even repair the air conditioner that someone took vice grips and twisted the prong and made a $220 at 110. I'm scared it's going to cause a fire. It has to be thrown away I don't even think it's good for anybody to use it. He took cardboard and stuffed around the outlet so it wouldn't move around. I found one on the marketplace for $300 of brand new one that will fit the living room but I just don't have money for nothing. I get 793 a month my rent is $675. My refrigerator doesn't work right. I usually have to throw a gallon of milk a week away. The seals really bad on it and there's black soot going up the wall in back of it. He said if I need a new one I have to buy it because that one's perfectly good.
I just I can't handle it trying to pay the electric and and put food on the table it's hard. It has been hard with my mom and grandmother passing from COVID. I can do without the air conditioner. I'm on disability due to COVID but I can hack it if I have to it's more or less for my little girl. She's such a sweetheart and so understanding. If you can consider me please give me an email back. I would appreciate it. You have a good day, Thank you😁
Paula Shy

Post by Paula Shy »

My name is Rosemarie and my mom and grandmother both died this year - from COVID.
At the moment I’m homeless but did finally get housing at the Fort Lee Housing Authority. I move in December 1st. My deposit is $862.00 and my rent is $181.00 for rent. I live in Bergen County.
My mail goes to my sister’s apartment, where I live now after my mom passed from COVID-19.
Fort Lee. AND.J. 07024
If you could please get back to me it will be much appreciated. God Bless You..
Rosemarie
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are so sorry for your loss. Often funerals are very costly, and we understand it can be hard to pay for one, much less 2 cremations. Having both mom and grandmother die is so sad and tough. Read details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... costs.html
Paula Shy wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:46 pm My name is Rosemarie and my mom and grandmother both died this year - from COVID.