DACA application fees

State and local government assistance programs.
L Nolan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

DACA application fees

Post by L Nolan »

Hello, I am struggling to pay my DACA initial application fees. I am jobless and my low-income family is unable to cover the government-mandated $465 even after 3 years since the program became effective. If any help can be provided, like sending me a link to an organization dedicated to Harris County residents for DACA financial support or through your very own support, I am happy to hear a response from you.
Dexia

Re: DACA application fees

Post by Dexia »

Hi, how are you? I wanted to ask you do you have a program that helps people with motel rooms for DACA kids and money for DACA application fees.  The reason why I'm asking is because me and my children who are filling for DACA applications have been living in a motel ever since we had to move because the apartment building had bad bed bugs and I have crohns disease.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: DACA application fees

Post by Admin »

DACA kids may qualify for free legal aid, especially if you are jobless and low income.
If you want Harris County resources for DACA kids, look into the free pro-bono attorneys. Find free lawyers by state.
L Nolan wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:42 am Hello, I am struggling to pay my DACA initial application fees. I am jobless and my low-income family is unable to cover the government-mandated $465 even after 3 years since the program became effective. If any help can be provided, like sending me a link to an organization dedicated to Harris County residents for DACA financial support or through your very own support, I am happy to hear a response from you.