My kids want Santa to come

State and local government assistance programs.
Queeny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My kids want Santa to come

Post by Queeny »

I'm a single mom of a 5 year old boy. I make OK money at my job but only pays for the car house insurance, lights water and food and Dr bills. I would really like to get him a gift from Santa this upcoming Christmas even if I can't get him a gift from me. I hate asking for any help because I know some people can't even buy food but how do you tell a 5 year old Santa didn't come.
Cassie_Smith

Re: My kids want Santa to come

Post by Cassie_Smith »

I am a single mother of 3 children, two boys and one girl. Boys age 10 and 4 and daughter age 7 and they all want and need Santa this year. I just got left my residence of where we have resided for over four years due to an abusive and controlling relationship. It’s been hard just making ends meet. I am needing resources of helping my children have Christmas with Santa this year.
Thank you and I'd be greatly appreciated and thankful for any additional help. We barely strive with little clothing on our backs, but we hold GOD close because we have faith he will do his work for us. God Bless!!
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

Christmas help from Santa with gifts and warm clothing for my 3 daughters, aged 11, 13, 5. Two of my girls are special needs. They need coats, hats, gloves, tablet for learning and or gift cards for my oldest and my 11 year old loves arts and crafts. They need anything for my girls will be appreciated as I'm on disability and struggle to provide for my girls. My 2 youngest have developmental delays.
Thank-you for understanding a food basket and or Christmas ham and trimmings would be nice to have a good Christmas dinner or toiletries or warm blankets thanks. My girls are very special to me as I am a single mom and my kids want Santa to come this year. Thank-you for understanding my need....
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It will be a tough year for many families with COVID Christmas. The demand on many charities is very high, and they try to give out free toys but they are limited. We do have a long list of Little Rock AR Christmas assistance programs. Maybe they can help you.