I refuse to work

State and local government assistance programs.
Love
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I refuse to work

Post by Love »

I am in desperate need with any assistance that will be offered. I'm a single mom of two that won't work as I want to depend on others and I want my ex to pay the bills. I've been trying everything and I'm getting nowhere. I have never asked before. I refuse to get a job and want him to take care of me and the kids. I'm negative in my bank account so please send me in the right direction, thank you.
JennyMay12

Re: I refuse to work

Post by JennyMay12 »

Hi,
I'm homeless and need help with a security deposit May 1 and food. My income is SSI and it is $730 a month. I want to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom that is $600 plus utilities. I am looking for help paying a security deposit for a 1 year rental in Fort Wayne, IN. I will try to get a job too but really rather not work.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I refuse to work

Post by Admin »

Rather not work? We are not sure how to respond to that. Good luck in ever paying the bills, living life, getting help, etc. Regardless, try these places in Allen County financial aid.
JennyMay12 wrote: I am looking for help paying a security deposit for a 1 year rental in Fort Wayne, IN. I will try to get a job too but really rather not work.