Carpal Tunnel Syndrome diagnosis

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Jada Kai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome diagnosis

Post by Jada Kai »

I was just diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome which because my employer to put me on unpaid medical leave. I need some help because I am put on no work & have surgery coming in next few weeks. This is putting me out of any possible job hunting for 4-6 weeks and possibly not being able to go back to my same job. I have rent coming up here in next 2 weeks and bills are just stacking up, including the surgery for the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. If you could help point me in right direction or help me I would be forever grateful. Thank.
Audrey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome diagnosis

Post by Audrey »

To Whom It May Concern, I am in need of help paying a security deposit and first month’s rent for Wayside Supportive Housing. I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome so I need to live here due to the fact that I have been asked to leave my sober house with very little time to flint a place and move. And I am on a fixed income from SSI for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and have no way to come up with that kind of money. Could you please help me with this? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and consideration.