Seeking clinic that offer free root canals from volunteers

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Coastal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking clinic that offer free root canals from volunteers

Post by Coastal »

I am in desperate need of a root canal from a clinic by me. The cost I have to pay out of pocket is $500 that is due at the time of procedure or they will not do it. I am in a lot of pain and in danger of losing the tooth without the emergency root canal. My husband and I have had a very hard year. Job lose, lots of medical bills because we also lost insurance and still do not have medical insurance, 3 kids, and our house was about to be in foreclosure. We are currently doing a modification and our first payment is due this week.
That is also why I do not have the $500 right now to pay for the root canal and why I need a volunteer. I would appreciate any help. If you are able to help I can provide copy of our mortgage and medical bills as well as dental insurance (or lack of it) for the root canal surgery, and the funds can go directly to the dentist office not to me personally.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking clinic that offer free root canals from volunteers

Post by Admin »

Some community clinics may offer root canals. They are often "manned" by volunteers. They can do basic surgery, give cleanings and extractions, cap your teeth and much more. Learn more on dental clinics for free care near you.
BLoyd

Post by BLoyd »

My name is Barbara, For the first time in a long time, I was able to get dental work done from volunteers for my root canal. I became old enough to get Medicare and Medicaid insurance through BlueCare Plus. They have a great program for dental. Well, I have reached my limit for dental work for this year and need another root canal emergency service with volunteers. Well, bad luck seems to surround me. I have temporary crowns.
I went back to get my permanent crowns on the 18th of this month. I told the dentist I have an abscess in my gums from the root of the 7th tooth sure enough. I need a root canal asap done on the tooth. I don't have the money to get that done. I'm on my third run of antibiotics and there's still infection even up in around my nose. If this infection gets into my blood stream or my heart.
I WILL DIE from it. He can't keep calling in antibiotics. They are gone and there's still infection around the root in my gums. It cost $680 for the treatment. I'm 66 years old on a fixed income on disability and draw widower benefits. Can you help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have emergency dental programs listed. Try the main website for root canals, extractions, and more. Volunteers or charities may help, and locate emergency root canals. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _care.html