Nebulizer needed

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Jessica Speach
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nebulizer needed

Post by Jessica Speach »

Good Morning,
I'm Sonia, a single mother that resides in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127. I'm currently i need of a Nebulizer. I am also facing an eviction and a shut off with my electricity service, and a daughter who suffers from Asthma and possibly death if not given her Nebulizer treatments. I can't afford to do both. I started my full time job in March 2021 which caused me to get behind. I'm trying and no one will HELP me with a Nebulizer or asthma help for my daughter. I don’t know what to do and I'm stressing because of afraid for my daughter’s health. My Medical hold ends today at 5:00p. I'm a really good mother BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP PLEASE. I have no family due to deaths.
PLEASE HELP ME.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Nebulizer needed

Post by SteveKerr »

Nebulizer, Eviction and Utilities!!!!
My name is Karon. I live at Forsyth Georgia 31029
I am a 55 year old woman, 100% disabled relying on a Nebulizer , living alone with my 2 small dogs.
I'm diagnosed with a breathing condition, that I am required to administer 6 nebulizer treatments in a 24 hour period.
My apartment's electric bill had been on a steady incline of $465-$550 since the end of September.
I am at risk of my electricity being cut off and being evicted,? I have borrowed all the money I can, and I have kept up until now!!!
This is an emergency for me, as I risk being evicted and power disconnected...
Please, please, help me???
I'm so scared!!!
The 2 other tenants electric bills are less than $200, I have asked my landlords and city hall to check and run tests on each respective wires, but no one will do anything, nor help me to find a solution for the electric problem...
Please help me keep my electricity on so I can BREATHE with the Nebulizer I need!!!
Sincerely and Respectfully,
Karon