Nebulizer needed

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Jessica Speach
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nebulizer needed

Post by Jessica Speach »

Good Morning,
I'm Sonia, a single mother that resides in Dearborn Heights, MI 48127. I'm currently i need of a Nebulizer. I am also facing an eviction and a shut off with my electricity service, and a daughter who suffers from Asthma and possibly death if not given her Nebulizer treatments. I can't afford to do both. I started my full time job in March 2021 which caused me to get behind. I'm trying and no one will HELP me with a Nebulizer or asthma help for my daughter. I don’t know what to do and I'm stressing because of afraid for my daughter’s health. My Medical hold ends today at 5:00p. I'm a really good mother BUT NEED A LITTLE HELP PLEASE. I have no family due to deaths.
PLEASE HELP ME.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Nebulizer needed

Post by SteveKerr »

Nebulizer, Eviction and Utilities!!!!
My name is Karon. I live at Forsyth Georgia 31029
I am a 55 year old woman, 100% disabled relying on a Nebulizer , living alone with my 2 small dogs.
I'm diagnosed with a breathing condition, that I am required to administer 6 nebulizer treatments in a 24 hour period.
My apartment's electric bill had been on a steady incline of $465-$550 since the end of September.
I am at risk of my electricity being cut off and being evicted,? I have borrowed all the money I can, and I have kept up until now!!!
This is an emergency for me, as I risk being evicted and power disconnected...
Please, please, help me???
I'm so scared!!!
The 2 other tenants electric bills are less than $200, I have asked my landlords and city hall to check and run tests on each respective wires, but no one will do anything, nor help me to find a solution for the electric problem...
Please help me keep my electricity on so I can BREATHE with the Nebulizer I need!!!
Sincerely and Respectfully,
Karon