Page 1 of 1


Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:14 pm
by PetHelpers
I am a senior on fixed income. I see a retina specialist & a regular eye doctor. Where can I get some assistance to pay for my glasses? I get transition lenses & progressive lenses due to depth perception distortion with the macular degeneration that I get routine eye injections. Giving you whole information so you see if there is an assistance for these glasses and Retina exams. Normal cost in hundreds $$. Thank you in advance IF you can help.