My short term health insurance is not good

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Chrisann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My short term health insurance is not good

Post by Chrisann »

We were under a short term medical insurance policy last year because we couldn't afford Obama care. Well the company we were with denied two of my wife's procedures totaling 80,000. We appealed twice only to be denied and even contacted the state commissions office of insurance which they stated the company was in compliance because they determined she had a preexisting condition. The name of the company is meridian health. We don't have 80,000 nor am I going to file for chapter 7 due to this poor short term health insurance plan. All of her bills are in collection and we are currently only affording 200.00/month. We need help please if you could direct us to some agency that could help us. Thank you
Fond du lac WI
Swifter1

Re: My short term health insurance is not good

Post by Swifter1 »

Hi, We are a family of four and my husband just recently lost his job and now we are dealing with a 72 hours’ notice for nonpayment of health insurance and we barley have food because our food stamps were going by what my husband made when he was working and so were stressed. Even some sort of short term health plan would be good for us, with food. We are trying to reach out for any help we could get to get us by until his unemployment gets figured out. Thank you for reading.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your insurance is not good enough, there are other resources out there. From the federal government, states(s), and even some charities. All of them work together to help with medical care. Find options here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rance.html
Selectquote

Post by Selectquote »

Hey I’m reaching out to you because I have an old medical bill that I have to pay off from two years ago. The health insurance we was was not good and did not pay it. I wasn’t even staying with my daddy side of the family. I reach out to them to let them know about the medical bills from the bad health insurance policy. They don’t won’t to help I’m trying to get my own home but I can’t because of the health issues I have and medical bills. I really need the help can you respond back as soon you get this thanks