Crown on my tooth

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
McDaniels
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Crown on my tooth

Post by McDaniels »

Hello,
I live in West Salem Oregon and need a dentist that can help with a crown. I have an appointment with the clinic on Edgewater next week to see if I qualify. Before I gather all the info and go in, I'm wondering as I live on just SSDI and no other income, but I also have inheritance money that I don't get into, will that be counted or is it just on income and sliding scale? If that does not work, are there other very low cost dentists near me to get a crown on my tooth? The last crown I paid full price for with the cleaning also was $1500.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Crown on my tooth

Post by Admin »

There are many free dental clinics in Oregon. whether they do crown work or not, we have no idea. You need to call them.
But since your only income is SSDI, then maybe you qualify for Medicaid or some government dental care program. Talk to your social worker.
McDaniels wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:08 pm Hello,
I live in West Salem Oregon and need a dentist that can help with a crown. I have an appointment with the clinic on Edgewater next week to see if I qualify. Before I gather all the info and go in, I'm wondering as I live on just SSDI and no other income, but I also have inheritance money that I don't get into, will that be counted or is it just on income and sliding scale? If that does not work, are there other very low cost dentists near me to get a crown on my tooth? The last crown I paid full price for with the cleaning also was $1500.
Thank you,