Double mastectomy bills

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Grandpa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Double mastectomy bills

Post by Grandpa »

My name is Kara and I live in Arkansas. I had breast cancer which resulted in a double mastectomy.  I also have 3 children.  I'm scheduled to have reconstruction surgery along with a correction surgery, so I can gain use of my arm again in Texas in June 2020. The only problem I'm having is, I'm unable to provide enough gas in my vehicle to get them to Indiana to stay with my sister. Then getting myself back home. I'm reaching out to see if you have the resources to help me with fuel expenses or double mastectomy bills or know of a resource to help me? Thank you.
KellyAnn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Double mastectomy bills

Post by KellyAnn »

I am looking for financial assistance for my daughter, Lisa, who had a double mastectomy on July 3rd and a second surgery on August 29th to remove a number of lymph nodes as a precaution, as several malignant nodes were discovered during the mastectomy. She has had two rounds of chemotherapy and faces another four, after which she will have radiation. Lisa is self-employed and needs some help paying her bills. She lives in Thousand Oaks, CA.
I would appreciate knowing if your organization can help her during this time.
Thank you.