Pancreatic cancer treatment bills

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Bregt
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pancreatic cancer treatment bills

Post by Bregt »

My friend, Gayle Johnson, was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She is 63 years old and has a twelve-year-old son. Her prognosis does not look good. Now she is struggling with house payments, cancer bills, increase medical costs, trying to keep life as normal for her son as possible, car payments, Utility payments, and now is unsure if she will be able to stay on her current insurance and cannot afford cobra.
Most of her family has died although she has one brother who lives in another state that tries to help her if possible. Gayle lives in Fargo North Dakota. I am researching ways to help her and have contacted American Cancer Society and panama for her Pancreatic cancer. Someone told me that free gas USA. Org would be a good website to check. I did and was led to you. Do you have any advice as to where I can go in order to help her?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pancreatic cancer treatment bills

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of bills. Use our website the find programs in South Carolina.
As far as insurance and other needs/expenses, seek uninsured health insurance for free in South Carolina. They will cover pancreatic cancer if qualified.
Bregt wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:19 pm My friend, Gayle Johnson, was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She is 63 years old and has a twelve-year-old son. Her prognosis does not look good. Now she is struggling with house payments, cancer bills, increase medical costs, trying to keep life as normal for her son as possible, car payments, Utility payments, and now is unsure if she will be able to stay on her current insurance and cannot afford cobra.
Joann
anti spam: Blue

Post by Joann »

Hello, my name is Lisa. I am 54 almost 55 years old & I have multiple psychiatric disorders & I am also physically impaired. I have C-3 - C7 fused in my neck & I have been recently recently diagnosed with stage 2 pancreatic cancer. I have been accepted at Park Place Apartments but I won't be able to move in until around January 15 2022. I have had to sleep in my car on several occasions. I would forever be grateful if you could/would help me otherwise. I am going to die if I stay out here any longer and the pancreatic cancer will kill me off. Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Merry Christmas....
Kramer

Post by Kramer »

Hello. I'm not sure what information I should include. My whole family has covid right now and I have Pancreatic cancer. I missed a week of pay from work due to my time being sick. I also am preparing for surgery next week. I have cancer in my eye and pancreases as well and I don't know how much time I'll be out for recovery. When I asked for an extension on my water bill I was given this email address. I am a single mom working full time to raise two children and am behind on bills. My oldest son has special needs. I live in Ruskin Florida. I'm not used to asking for help, but at this point I'm desperate and I can't let my children suffer because of our current situation.