Cancer patient on remission

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
CarterJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Cancer patient on remission

Post by CarterJ »

Good evening,
My name is Johanna and I am a cancer patient on remission. Currently, I am unemployed and I need financial assistance to cover my car insurance as well as health insurance premium. I received a grant from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)  which covered me up until the end of May. At the time I was hoping to be employed by May. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic it has shuffled my plans. I reached out to the LLS and they gave me many resources - this link being one of them for cancer patient help. If there is any way you may assist me I will be very thankful. Thank you so much for your time.
Best regards,
Johanna
acampbell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cancer patient on remission

Post by acampbell »

I am a single mother of three my youngest son is finally in remission from his cancer and my middle daughter has a non-curable disease that causes me to travel four hours one-way and four hours home every month to her oncology appointments.
I am also a full time student, I am struggling extremely bad. My car is about to get repossessed. It is the only means of transportation I have to get my daughter to St. Louis and my other son can't work due to his recent remission from cancer. My tags are expired because my property taxes are $1000. I can’t afford to pay it while trying to keep a roof over my kids head. My fuel filled went out in my car as well.
I need help so bad on my car and property taxes! Please help point me in the right direction for help.