COVID cancer

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Whitney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

COVID cancer

Post by Whitney »

Hello,
I am reaching out to see if I am able to get some assistance with rent as well as utility bills due to cancer and the COVID pandemic. Currently I’m behind $2700 on rent as well as health care and medical payments and my landlord has been on my case about it.
I was able to get a $1200 rental assistance payment through my local tri town office but that applied to the total balance of $3900 which reduced the balance to $2700. Any help would be greatly appreciated for my medical or housing. I’ve lost my job over covid 19 and then found out I have cancer in May. I’m supporting a family of 4 including myself, my wife, and our two kids.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Globemaster

Re: COVID cancer

Post by Globemaster »

Hi! My name is Deanna and I have submitted a request for help once on Thursday and again today for assistance with my car and car insurance. I both have cancer and am recovering from COVID.
I have found help with my utilities and possibly my house payment (I’m still waiting to hear back from them). But I was wondering on your application it states you get to us with in 48 hours and My question was have you received my applications I haven’t heard back from you? I’m sorry to bother you, but my situation is kind of unusual. The doctors thought I had cancer, the numbers were off the charts and ordered ER surgery and my employer promised to pay advance vacation then backed out at last minute and now I have no income coming in and the doctors won’t release me to go back to work and I am a single mom with 2 kids at home and support my 75 year old mom. I am negative in my account and have no way to buy groceries for us at this time and am living life day to day as I recover from COVID and cancer. I look forward to hearing back from you and thank you for any help you can give at this time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: COVID cancer

Post by Admin »

Texas does have medical and health care programs for people with Cancer, even if they have no insurance. There are also many government reimbursements for COVID expenses that maybe a clinic can help you with too. Either way you have options, and locate free health insurance in TX.
Globemaster wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:15 am Hi! My name is Deanna and I have submitted a request for help once on Thursday and again today for assistance with my car and car insurance. I both have cancer and am recovering from COVID.