Son in hospital

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Babylon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Son in hospital

Post by Babylon »

Hi, I have a friend, single father, who recently lost one daughter in a car accident and a month prior to that nearly lost his son. His son is now in the hospital. His son however now requires constant medical attention and supervision having to learn everything all over again. He just now got to start going back to work after the pandemic but is torn between care for his son and providing at the same time.
His son is currently in a hospital but they are wanting to move him to Illinois or send home. His current mobile home is paid for but not suitable for his son to return home to so he's been looking at possibly getting a better mobile home moved on his property but I don't think he's going to be able to 1 afford and/or 2 be approved. He's also got to figure out how to get ramps and different things installed for the safety and help to care for his son.
He's a good man and type that would go above and beyond for someone yet would never ask for help for himself. I know there are programs, charities, or grants or something where he could be nominated but I don't know where to begin looking or what to search for. I came across this site and email and thought it would at least be a start. Can you advise me on anything I could look into or search for? Anything would be greatly appreciated!