My kid needs eyeglasses

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Joaquin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

My kid needs eyeglasses

Post by Joaquin »

My name is Mrs. Dana. I am a mother of 14 year old daughter in need of glasses immediately. Her vision extremely poor and so is our income.  We have applied for Illinois public aid that can help kids get eyeglasses. They keep losing our paperwork. Our daughter is in the scholarship society program. She has high GPA. We want to keep good outstanding with her eyeglasses upgrade. The glasses that my kid has now are falling apart. We had done super glued them and now they're just about have it. Thanks.
Fleecesweaters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: My kid needs eyeglasses

Post by Fleecesweaters »

Hello, at Christmas my husband and I brought an 8 year old boy into our home as part of a safety plan and he needs eye glasses. He had been living in a home that had no power or water for 7 months. His mother is on meth. He had never been to school, nor the dentist, nor the eye doctor, and he was 11 vaccinations behind in his shots. He came to us without anything.
We thought it would be just for a few weeks, so he’s been sleeping on our couch. We have since found out that he will be with us for long term.
We are hoping that your organization might could find him a set of bunk beds, as he said that’s what he really wants. He said for the first time in his life, he could invite a friend over to his house.
We live in Cullman Alabama, and looking for eyeglasses near there.
FYI, he is now in school, loving it, is up to date on his shots, has glasses now, and has had to have extensive work done in his teeth. DHR is not helping us at all.
If you are able to help us with eyeglasses, he does wet the bed every night. We have him diapers that he wears, but still it goes through.
We understand if you’re unable to.
Have a wonderful day today!