Need seroquel

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
FeliciaJackson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need seroquel

Post by FeliciaJackson »

I have worked in the oilfield for 15 years and got laid off Friday.  My insurance will end August 1st.  I am on seroquel 400 mg for PTSD pertaining to driving up and finding my oldest son deceased in a car wreck.  Without seroquel I have extreme night terrors and if I cannot get a hold of my other children. I emotionally lose it thinking they have been taken.  I have been on this seroquel medicine for 5 years and I AM FREAKING out trying to figure out how I can afford it without insurance. I am searching for a job very avidly and hope to be employed soon.  This is the first time I have been unemployed since I was 16 and I am 44.  Could you please guide me to who I need to contact that might be able to help?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need seroquel

Post by Admin »

We think Seroquel has generic option. But of course talk to your doctor or medical professional. If so, then there is low cost generic medications. Maybe they have 400 MG or not - call and look. Our point is that they may be an option for you.
FeliciaJackson wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:24 am I have worked in the oilfield for 15 years and got laid off Friday.  My insurance will end August 1st.  I am on seroquel 400 mg for PTSD pertaining to driving up and finding my oldest son deceased in a car wreck.  Without seroquel I have extreme night terrors and if I cannot get a hold of my other children. I emotionally lose it thinking they have been taken.  I have been on this seroquel medicine for 5 years and I AM FREAKING out trying to figure out how I can afford it without insurance. I am searching for a job very avidly and hope to be employed soon.  This is the first time I have been unemployed since I was 16 and I am 44.  Could you please guide me to who I need to contact that might be able to help?