just lost vision and went blind

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Griller
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

just lost vision and went blind

Post by Griller »

I am looking for local assistance for my husband who just became blind in one eye and other eye affected due to illness few months ago.  I was wondering if there was any way we could get his computer adapted to talk to read emails. Or any other health care as well for anyone that just lost their vision. This may enable him to return to his job.  Currently he cannot work.  We live in Cocoa FL.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: just lost vision and went blind

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about vision loss. There are free community clinics in Orlando that are by where you live. Maybe they can give you devices to read the emails and help you adapt your computer. Or get other medical care you need.
Griller wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 pm I am looking for local assistance for my husband who just became blind in one eye and other eye affected due to illness few months ago.  I was wondering if there was any way we could get his computer adapted to talk to read emails. Or any other health care as well for anyone that just lost their vision. This may enable him to return to his job.  Currently he cannot work.  We live in Cocoa FL.