My anxiety medications are costly

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Advair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My anxiety medications are costly

Post by Advair »

I recently lost my husband 3 weeks ago. Due to his sudden death I became incapable to work or proper care of myself. My husband SSDI checks is what covered our rent as well as my expensive anxiety medication drugs. Since I was out for 3 weeks some people stayed to assist me but they are all gone an my rent and water is due now. I am on different type if medication due to severe depression, panic attacks, anxiety. At one point I was also suicidal. I have 2 dogs that I use to help ease some of my systems. Is there anyone who can help I would appreciate it.
Loopapop

Re: My anxiety medications are costly

Post by Loopapop »

To whom this may concern.
Firstly, we are incredibly grateful for your organization.
Secondly, our son needs to break his apartment lease and get anti anxiety medications. He is currently suffering with mental health issues and is suicidal due to his anxiety as well as depression. We need him home in Georgia as soon as possible. We cannot afford the $2500 fee to break the lease now or get the anxiety medications and really need to know our options. Could you help us?
The NAMI organization gave us your information.
Bregt

Post by Bregt »

Hi, my name is Jessica and my husband’s name is Cecil. We live at Jackson; Michigan 49201 and we are on the verge of losing our home and having our utilities shut off and struggling to pay for anxiety medications.
I have really bad anxiety from an incident that happened at a previous workplace and I have tried to work at other places with no success. My husband is an aerial lineman and has done storm work in Florida and the Carolinas Over the last 3 years.
I needed him to come home to help with our kids. So, he left his job to do so while I tried to take on a job that I thought (2 actually) I could handle. (One was at Helping Hands Respite in East Lansing as an Office Manager) and the other was at Pacific Tan in Jackson.
I was fired at one and was so upset that I quit the other. I have an 11 year old girl named Gabby and a 17 year old son named Caleb and my oldest Jay is 20.
I take 2mg of looping daily for anxiety, but those anxiety medications are expensive and costly. There are times where I don't want to get out of bed or leave the house, but I am trying my best.
Do you have any resources for low stress jobs (no customer service) maybe janitorial, food and help with paying bills short term to get caught up? Also, for my kids Christmas. I have nothing to give to them. I'm trying my best to keep a roof over their head. Please let me know if you have any resources that may help and what documents you need from me, including for anxiety medications. Attached are both of our resumes. It does not include my most recent positions because they were so short in duration.
zen1

Post by zen1 »

Dear
I am Bogale. I came last year from Ethiopia to do my research presentation at johns Hopkins University. Last Aug I was tested positive for Covid 19 and couldn't go back to my country and I was deadly sick and admitted emergency at Inova hospital Virginia. I am diabetes and hypertension cases as well as anxiety, and need money for the costly anxiety meds. I also need to buy insulin as I have no money. I spent for my medication all I have. I kindly ask you for help please for my costly anxiety medications.