Kid has allergies

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Lackey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Kid has allergies

Post by Lackey »

I am a young mother of two, aged 2 years and 6 months and they have bad allergies. We are newly homeless living out of a U Haul and I am in need of help. I've contacted my towns GA, 211, DHHS, Lepage's office, shelters, etc. With no luck. We are sleeping in my car. My 2 year old has Eosinophilic Esophagitis, basically white blood cells in his esophagus and attacking food.
He has medicine he takes 3x a day for the allergies, and is on special elemental formula.
He frequently gets ill vomiting, getting dizzy and falling down (getting hurt a lot), refusing food, complaining of pain, etc. He has multiple food allergies, and just being touched or breathed on causes him to get violently sick vomiting, puffy eyes, etc. My 6 MO old us allergic to dogs and has high white blood cell count as well. I have struggled to find safe care for them so I am not working currently. I want to work though, and more importantly I want a roof over their heads. Can you please direct me to where I should go from here for their allergies? Please. Thank you.
tyesha carter

Re: Kid has allergies

Post by tyesha carter »

Hello, my name is Joshua. I'm in San Angelo Texas. I have no electricity and I'm stuck here in the dark without raging Heat going and can't afford bills to due my kids allergy medications.
I need assistance with my kids medications for allergies, my electric, and health care bill. I reached out to several local medical and hospital assistance helpers in our town and it's only a couple of them. I've reached out to churches and everything I am on housing assistance as well as food and health care assistance. I'm overwhelmed and don't have anywhere to turn. I have asthma and it is really a terrible situation. Please help me if you can. Or if you can direct me to some more resources to try and get help for me and my kid and his allergies I would greatly appreciate it.
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

Why hello my name is Amanda Vice and I'm contacting you because my daughter is 5 months pregnant. She has a four year old son who has allergies and because her gas is turned off she's facing eviction and needs help. The son also needs allergies medications.
We have gone to every Church possible we've called all the churches that we know help and have gotten nowhere. I would really appreciate some help before she loses her home and before my grandson becomes homeless or has an asthma attack from untreated allergies. Could you please either call me or send me an email back I will greatly appreciate it thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Has she tried allergy medications? There are low income allergy meds, discounts from drug companies, as well as other support. They can help the uninsured too. More on, and find low income prescription drug assistance programs.
Foreigner wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:45 pm Why hello my name is Amanda Vice and I'm contacting you because my daughter is 5 months pregnant. She has a four year old son who has allergies.