Doctor for child birth

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
TimMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Doctor for child birth

Post by TimMac »

Hello, I am pregnant in the 8th month and need a doctor for the birth. I am not citizens of the US. I am in Jacksonville Florida.
I have never check with a doctor and I don't have a doctor or health insurance, very much I don't have nothing.
I really need help to be able to check with a doctor also with the child birth very soon. Please advise me who to call or where to go.
I really appreciate you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Doctor for child birth

Post by Admin »

There will be free doctors at Jacksonville Florida community clinics. Some help non US citizens and/or illegal immigrants. They will almost always help the uninsured too. Try one of the local community clinics in Duval County.
TimMac wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:23 am Hello, I am pregnant in the 8th month and need a doctor for the birth. I am not citizens of the US. I am in Jacksonville Florida.
I have never check with a doctor and I don't have a doctor or health insurance, very much I don't have nothing.
I really need help to be able to check with a doctor also with the child birth very soon. Please advise me who to call or where to go.
I really appreciate you.