Doctor for child birth

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
TimMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Doctor for child birth

Post by TimMac »

Hello, I am pregnant in the 8th month and need a doctor for the birth. I am not citizens of the US. I am in Jacksonville Florida.
I have never check with a doctor and I don't have a doctor or health insurance, very much I don't have nothing.
I really need help to be able to check with a doctor also with the child birth very soon. Please advise me who to call or where to go.
I really appreciate you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Doctor for child birth

Post by Admin »

There will be free doctors at Jacksonville Florida community clinics. Some help non US citizens and/or illegal immigrants. They will almost always help the uninsured too. Try one of the local community clinics in Duval County.
TimMac wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:23 am Hello, I am pregnant in the 8th month and need a doctor for the birth. I am not citizens of the US. I am in Jacksonville Florida.
I have never check with a doctor and I don't have a doctor or health insurance, very much I don't have nothing.
I really need help to be able to check with a doctor also with the child birth very soon. Please advise me who to call or where to go.
I really appreciate you.