Healthcare when on full FMLA

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Giapage
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Healthcare when on full FMLA

Post by Giapage »

Greetings,
In December of 2018, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and I am now on full FMLA, but medical is a need.  I went on intermittent FMLA due to the medical treatment initiated.  When healthcare treatment caused some side effects my medical oncologist filled out paperwork for special accommodations to work from home.  These special accommodations were denied per Human Resources ( HR) and the other members that reviewed the request. The decision was made to take me off intermittent FMLA and place me on full FMLA which meant the FMLA will hold the job position, but now it is not a paid position.  I was advised that I would need to figure a way to pay my insurance premium in order to  continue my cancer treatment.
I am reaching out to request a donation to continue my healthcare & pay my premium as well as continue making my house payment & other necessities.  The link has been included below.
MrWilliams
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Healthcare when on full FMLA

Post by MrWilliams »

My name is Rachel. I live in the state of Maryland and I am on FMLA. I trying to get assistance for my healthcare bill we have been shut off since March 10, 2020. They are charging us $15,000 for medical bills which we are disputing however the Department of Social Services plans to do an audit on our medical but they can’t do it until our health care account is current. If you could please help or point me in another direction. Thank you