Looking for health insurance for twins

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Banana
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for health insurance for twins

Post by Banana »

I really need some help. I’m a single dad with twin 20 month old babies and the mother basically walked out because she has drinking issues and fighting depression. I don’t make enough to cover all my medical bills for the twins, and this is why I need health insurance. I’ve applied with the state of Missouri for government health insurance but they told me I make too much for daycare help. But I pay $1150 a month in health insurance and $2200 a month for daycare. That’s more than I bring home.  I work full-time and the rest the time I stay at home watching my boys. I have trouble getting help to mow my grass and just get the basic needs in life met. I’m sitting here shaking holding my phone typing this because I’m a nervous wreck. I’m stressed out.
Turadom

Re: Looking for health insurance for twins

Post by Turadom »

I'm a 25 year old mother of two twin boys the ages of 5 and 5. We live in Valdosta GA and cannot find any help at all from a health insurance company. The  Salvation Army idols closed down the homeless shelter. LAMP turned me away be use I don't have all the paper work needed. Get in there and they were already overfull. We are staying in a motel and need help paying next week’s rent otherwise I know me and my kids will be sleeping on the street come Christmas morning. We also need health insurance for medical bills for the twins. I am at a point I don't know what to do who to turn to for financial or medical help. I'm begging please anything you can do to help me and my babies would be so greatly appreciated. This is really Last hope. Please I pray you respond.
Sadness

Post by Sadness »

I am single father of 4 year old twin boys that need health insurance. We are desperate need of help. We are in the last few hours of finding help so that we don’t lose our home. Every place that I have been able to contact has no funds available and can’t help us. We are 2 months behind and the woman that lived here with took her income tax money that we were supposed to use to get caught up wrecked and wasted everything in our home and left me to pay all the bills on my own. I usually can handle everything on my. But I went through slow period at work and I was depending on some help from the other person that lived here with. Now I’m left here with virtually no more time and no more money to pay for health insurance for the 2 twins? I am begging to please out me and anything.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try CHIP government insurance for kids. It is for teenagers all the way down to newborns. A 4 year old would qualify. Especially if you have twins, that will help your income and need profile.
Sadness wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:22 pm I am single father of 4 year old twin boys that need health insurance.