Insurance issues with healthcare marketplace

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
JasonDD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Insurance issues with healthcare marketplace

Post by JasonDD »

I'm in recovery and battling healthcare marketplace for benefits to finish up treatments. I'm also fighting reduction of Travis County Property Tax values going down from $118k to $95k so there went my equity loan out the window! I only owe $72k but sales I took as proof will work for next year to get it back! Doesn't help me now. Just got to stay here until then. I owe PVPOA & PVTHI late fees + insurance claim with Tornado hit Memorial Day 2015 I was 10 days out of hospital still brain fog. My health insurance is very costly. When it rains it pours! I'm trying to get medical release to go to work as part of the healthcare marketplace applicationd. I've been promised 4x jobs I'm praying to God to help me get reset. I've also finally gotten book deal to tell story of DWI in Texas. My 1st husband died age 19 when 21 laws weren't enforced so my answer to TABC investigation was Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk 1990 but my income check from that is just under $1,290/month mortgage, is 726 utilities $250/mo. Food? My car was repo while in hospital so I've applied as janitor to HS so I can walk to work if necessary & I'm trying to get on with Costco as cashier, which will give me health insurance outside of the crazy healthcare marketplace system.  Both pay $15 to 13 respectively... Maybe blessed to be added selling pre-paid funerals Dignity Memorial late August but right now I'm completely broke! Ouch! No fundraisers have pulled thru yet... I don't expect to be broke forever how to pull out to get insurance and money? I'm praying for words to earn Pulitzer Prize for the book! I've previously worked with MADD, Christi Center, TABC, NTSB, and Habitat for Humanity, CROP Walk, and a few more. Also originally helped build MLF.com with idea man.
Welch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Insurance issues with healthcare marketplace

Post by Welch »

My Market Place Insurance was cancelled and was not aware. I went to the doctor for my
Wellness checkup.  Soon after I received a cancellation notice that I was not insured.
Now I have these bills totaling over $2.000.00.  I work part-time and bring home about $500.00
A month. Can I get some help?