Lymes disease treatment

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Wentz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lymes disease treatment

Post by Wentz »

Hello, I and my son are both disabled with late stage Lyme disease and need medical treatment for it that we can't afford. We have weak immune systems and mold causes severe migraines, vision changes, memory loss and much more. I purchased this home and the seller didn't disclose the leak from the attic which comes down the wall of kitchen and living room pouring water into the house.  My head is so foggy I'm having a hard time figuring out who to contact or what to do to find help in repairs. Not to mention where to get medications for our Lyme disease. I may have a nondisclosure suit but don't know who could help with that either. Can you direct me? Thank you, Sincerely  
RinaEllis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lymes disease treatment

Post by RinaEllis »

Good afternoon, My names Kelsey and I have lymes disease treatment I am recovering from. I have 3 children and one on the way. My husband just got laid off and has been doing side work to get us by unfortunately were getting behind to the point we had to decide to pay Rent or electric and obviously rent was more important as I recover from Lymes disease treatment. This morning I got a knock on the door saying their shutting off our power. I have to come up with $340 to reconnect and may for the lymes disasease. We need help just this once it’s just a matter of time before my husband finds work and we're back on our feet.