Sudden death syndrome

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Kathy_Matts
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sudden death syndrome

Post by Kathy_Matts »

In March 2015 the father of my children was diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy " aka " sudden death syndrome, therefore he was told he would no longer be able to work. So I have basically became a single parent working crazy hrs. That cost me my career @ SCJ. Since then I've been working odd jobs here and there still searching for that career. I've come to a point in my life where I actually am seeking help which is something I really never had to do. Unless it was from the bank. I have fallen behind on everything that my head is spinning. It was very difficult for me to do this go fund me page.
I do not like to ask for help, but yet I'm the first one to help everybody else out. So if you could please find it in your hearts to help out in any way you can every little bit adds up? As dying from Sudden death syndrome is horrible way to go. I will say that it might've hit rock bottom, but I will get my life back on track and give my children the life that they deserve. Their Father 1 1/2 almost 2 year’s liters who already has a pacemaker and is on a list for a heart transplant is still fighting for his Social Security. As for myself I am fighting to keep everything I worked so hard for. Thank you and God bless. Bay City, MI 48706.
Josette Ciceron
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sudden death syndrome

Post by Josette Ciceron »

Hello, I'm not exactly sure if you can help but I'm trying every way I can.
My daughter and her finance moved into a house, and her last baby died of Sudden death syndrome.
And the city water told them that the previous tenants had left a over $800 outstanding water bill and they would have to pay that in full first and then a $150 deposit before they would turn the water on for them. They are a young couple and do not have that kind of money, and are soon to be having a baby.
For the live of god is there anything you can do to help them asap? As she never recovered from the previous sudden death syndrome of her baby.
Or maybe lead me to someone who can please.?
Thank you ,
Loretta