A medicaid card

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
HarryS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A medicaid card

Post by HarryS »

I have applied on line for legal aid. I was told I am eligible for assistance. The problem I have is that they want to deal with helping me get a Medicaid card first. That is a great thing & I am thankful they can help with that... I have a few problems I need help with, most of all I need an attorney or advise & I need it. ASAP.
I already paid an attorney 5,000 to handle a civil case for me 11 years ago. An order by judge Eye was ordered my fence would remain the property line being it had been there 80 years. My neighbor has gone against that order, ripped out my fence came on to my property with equipment dug up one of my tree stumps that originally was cut down & caused this to go to court in the first place. My neighbor has now caused thousands of dollars damage to my property, breaking water lines & sprinkler lines which flooded my basement due to his digging up my property which he should not have even been on. I was told I have to get & pay for another attorney to handle this. I have gone without running water in my home for 6 months now, due to his actions the flooding my basement ruined my furnace along with a 16,000 dollar bit to fix this damage. I can't get city prosecutor to do anything the police can't help because prosecutor won’t do his job. I have filed a standard claim for damages with the city. But the city clerk don't know how to file it on her end, or so she says. And all while he continues to destroy my property nothing is being done... Please help...
I just filed for SSDI and the medicaid card for multiple disability reasons, I am sick with Lyme disease, auto immune diseases along with a mental breakdown 1 year ago. I also have schizophrenia & that keeps me from functioning normal sometimes, especially when too much stress is not avoidable. I have bad memory fog. 2 1/2 years ago I had a bad accident that left me unable to use my right hand & arm... I just need help really badly to get the medicaid card & don't know how to get the help I need or get anyone to understand me. I have a hard time contacting people, I need an advocate or a person to help me with all the paper work & things I cannot do at this time. Please give advice or direct me in the right direction if you can.
LoreyM

Re: A medicaid card

Post by LoreyM »

Hi, my husband Mark and I have fallen on hard time. He was working and was laid off in April and I do day care and I just recently lost 3 kids due to school starting. So I am not making any money and can't get medical we need. Can Medicaid help us? I have a 15 year old daughter and an 8 year old son.  We are 2 months behind on our rent and our landlord is not really working with us. We need health care physicals too. We are really trying to stay above water and right now we are sinking.  I just lost my mom and that is the hardest thing I have ever been through. And now we may be on the streets cause out bills are piling up and we don't have any money to pay them.  I am sure you hear this every day from a million people but we are truly needing help from Medicaid and your charity. We have never had to do anything like this so I am not sure what you can do to help us.  If you can please call me so we can get a Medicaid card. Thank you so much for taken the time to read this email... Sent from my Mail app for Android
Seavers

Post by Seavers »

Barry, a current resident in Salem, OR, suffered debilitating stroke & is unable to report for his bed in a timely manner according to the rules. He is on Medicaid as my ID card shows. He is barely able to communicate but managed to make it plain that his concern is to contact the group home. Attempts to call there have resulted in disconnect. Please contact the facility with the info that Barry is struggling to regain health but is unable to personally make contact for a new Medicaid card.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many national and local agencies near you may be offer information on Medicaid as well as other healthcare. But Medicaid may have some minimal costs too for medical care or dental care. Find this information here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _care.html
Seavers wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:50 pm He is on Medicaid as my ID card shows. Please contact the facility with the info that Barry is struggling to regain health but is unable to personally make contact for a new Medicaid card.