Ankle surgery

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Allison
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ankle surgery

Post by Allison »

Hello. I broke my tibia and had to have emergency surgery to get plates and screws implanted in my leg and ankle, to rebuild me an ankle. I was not able to even leave my bed for three months. I can stand for a short time and even sitting is painful. I must be laying down and elevating my foot or it swells up a much my skin is stretching to contain it.
I am still officially handicapped and even have a DMV Disabled pluck. I am really having trouble coming up with my rent money as well as money for ankle surgery and was hoping you might be able to help. I called 211. They were giving all their resources to fire victim. I called a bunch of religious charities, but none have been able to help. I fear I am out of options and don't want to end up homeless.
Thank you for reading this. Any advice you could give would be much appreciated.
Yaneliz Montanez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Ankle surgery

Post by Yaneliz Montanez »

I'm a hardworking mother that life took a twist on 3 days ago when I broke my ankle. I had a fall and dislocated my ankle and broke my foot bone and caused ligament and tendon damage. I'm currently waiting for my Medicaid card to see the orthopedic doctor. They said at the ER that possible surgery may be needed on my ankle. I'm currently on leave from work without pay I have no time frame as to when I may return to work could be months I was told. I am extremely stressed and worried as I'm living only on 650.00 a month right now that I receive from child support. I'm at a loss as to how I'm going to pay my bills and feed my children. Any help or guidance would be great I live in Clay County, Missouri. I can be reached back by this email as well thank you ever so kindly for your time.