Major medical operation coming up

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Atlanta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Major medical operation coming up

Post by Atlanta »

I will be thrown out of my house very soon, right before a major operation I need. I live with my brother and he gets a small check but it has to go toward his medications as he is disabled. I, myself had a MAJOR operation in July and I have an ostimy bag attach to me. They gave me unemployment but then they took it away from me. I do not have two dimes to rub together and my bills are here and I do not have any money to pay them. I NEED HELP!!! Please can you help me or point me in the right direction ASAP. I am desperate. Please respond to me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Major medical operation coming up

Post by Admin »

Was it cataract surgery operation? you seem to imply that. If so, there is assistance, financial aid, maybe free surgeries, etc. They are all listed here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... istan.html
Try one of them for the support you need.
Veronica Rodriguez

Post by Veronica Rodriguez »

To whom it may concern
Hello and thank you for giving people like myself an opportunity to find help with medical needs when we need it most, like I do as I have a surgery soon. I am seeking help for my brother that's been disabled for about a year and now he will have a major medical operation. He is in need medical health medical supplies and a lot of other things. I don't know where else to seek help.. Please if you can help and any way possible please let me know at this email. Thank you so very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have a medical operation you can't afford, try a clinic. They may be able to do it for you. They are government or community run and can be an option for free health care. Learn more on free community health centers near you.