Motel stay for visit to hospital

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
LaurenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Motel stay for visit to hospital

Post by LaurenD »

My daughter is in UC Davis hospital and has been for the past week and it's going to be there for another couple weeks. She's got a tumor on her brain that's most likely inoperable. She's had already couple operations with stents are stents put in she's got fluid on the brain and trying to drain and it's hard for me to get back and forth to Sacramento every day to see my daughter in the hospital. So if you guys can help me out some way. Maybe hotel stay down there or yes I'd appreciate it.
JeffreyAls
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Motel stay for visit to hospital

Post by JeffreyAls »

I am considered homeless and trying to get on a lease near the hospital I will be going too. I need help with utility bills and am very past due on rent. I'm not sure where to go or how the process works for a motel or hospital help. Electric is dangerously close to being disconnected,the internet is off so no service for phone, the car we are able to use is in the shop. We're working part time at a restaurant but can barely get to work as we live in Ocklawaha and work in Ocala by the hospital. I'm not sure what I can do. In Marion county Florida.