Is there free hospice?

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Jessica Speach
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Is there free hospice?

Post by Jessica Speach »

My sister is in the hospital with no insurance. She has been given 2 weeks to a month to live. She has no burial policy nothing. All she draws is social security. She is in magnolia hospital in Corinth MS. They want to put her in hospice and we need a free program for it Can you tell me who I can contact to try and help her for a free stay in hospice? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is there free hospice?

Post by Admin »

We do not think so. But maybe PACE helps pay for hospice. It is a government program that encourages older people to live at home. Part of a Medicaid type service. Find details on free home care for seniors.
Jessica Speach wrote:My sister is in the hospital with no insurance. She has been given 2 weeks to a month to live. She has no burial policy nothing. All she draws is social security. She is in magnolia hospital in Corinth MS. They want to put her in hospice and we need a free program for it Can you tell me who I can contact to try and help her for a free stay in hospice? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Machelle F

Post by Machelle F »

I am on a free hospice plan and as you will read my review to ENOS medical you'll understand. They attempted to throw a 250 check toward a new mattress their company destroyed because my bed is not new. I didn't need a new bed until there company did what they did. Please help. I don't have the energy nor do we have the funds for our mattress it's " sleep options" foam mattress
Review;
I had to give 1 star I would have given none because it made me. I’ll gave me a used gel overlay that leaked URINE and destroyed my mattress.
And yes, my bed is not new nor did I know was a "requirement" to have a new mattress. You destroyed my mattress and admitted it.
Yes, you sent some cleaner here which made it WORSE!! I'm on hospice, don't need this stress and we don't have the money for a new mattress nor should not can I get a free mattress. We even have to get one but I do because of you destroying mine that you and your employee agreed you did.
I will take this as far as I am able news stations, papers whomever will listen to make you pay for your mistake! It's unsanitary to even remotely know someone's urine is in my mattress due to how you sanitize your equipment absolutely disgusting! You say it's cleaning solution please come to my house and Smell its urine and it's not mine!!! Disgusted is an understatement.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Free hospice in Virginia? Not sure. Maybe check an agency on aging office. Maybe they can help you get a free mattress too or other supplies you need. As that, what you describe, is obviously not safe or sanitary to live on. Therefore look into these options here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... aging.html
Machelle F wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:55 am I am on a free hospice plan and as you will read my review to ENOS medical you'll understand. They attempted to throw a 250 check toward a new mattress their company destroyed because my bed is not new. I didn't need a new bed until there company did what they did. Please help. I don't have the energy nor do we have the funds for our mattress it's " sleep options" foam mattress
Review;
I had to give 1 star I would have given none because it made me. I’ll gave me a used gel overlay that leaked URINE and destroyed my mattress.
And yes, my bed is not new nor did I know was a "requirement" to have a new mattress. You destroyed my mattress and admitted it.
Yes, you sent some cleaner here which made it WORSE!! I'm on hospice, don't need this stress and we don't have the money for a new mattress nor should not can I get a free mattress. We even have to get one but I do because of you destroying mine that you and your employee agreed you did.
I will take this as far as I am able news stations, papers whomever will listen to make you pay for your mistake! It's unsanitary to even remotely know someone's urine is in my mattress due to how you sanitize your equipment absolutely disgusting! You say it's cleaning solution please come to my house and Smell its urine and it's not mine!!! Disgusted is an understatement.