Mouth plate

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
CSheen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mouth plate

Post by CSheen »

I lost my job and had got into to debt trying survive. I also had a meltdown and lost my confidence. In the end I entered into an IVA. I have another job the money is not good and my confidence is still not great. I am now struggling as I need a plate made for my mouth. The one I had I lost. I have a cheap plastic one I wear which is killing my mouth and gives me jaw ache and earache. I need to be presentable for work as I with the public. I am embarrassed and tearful of my situation and don't know how I can afford a plate. The pain is waring me down, along with the stress of building my life back up again.
I have not been able to let anybody know my situation as I am total ashamed of myself and can't believe at 55 I am in this situation. I have looked after myself all my life and worked long and hard hours to provide for myself. The last 2 years have been so hard. I am in work not a great salary but I am working to get back up there. I really need this plate made for my top mouth so urgently. Please can you help? I hate asking but I really am in despair of my life now. Thanks.
Peanut
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mouth plate

Post by Peanut »

Hello,
My boyfriend and I are currently homeless on the streets. He also needs dental work on his mouth, cleaning and a plate and more goods. I have been on the streets for 2 years. My boyfriend, has been homeless for a while longer. We are looking for help with housing and mouth plates. We are in California, Sacramento county, placer county, Nevada county. We have SSDI income monthly income, obviously not enough to live on. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience. I can be reached for the next 48 hours.
Josette Ciceron
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mouth plate

Post by Josette Ciceron »

Good Morning,
I have reached out to certain places in Florida and came across your website about dental work for a mouth. As described in the message, this information pertains to funds going forward once she reaches 21, as she needs a mouth plate. Please read and let me know of any resources I can visit. I've only resided in Florida for 7 years and still trying to get around. Here's the message sent to other entities: