I have Chrons disease

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Jeremiah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have Chrons disease

Post by Jeremiah1 »

I'm disabled from Chrons Disease. I am going through a hardship right now. I filed for emergency assistance through DHS for rental assistance. I recently moved into a two family flat in Detroit Mi 48206. I don't have a stove or a refrigerator. I'm in immediate need for assistance because I can't store and cook my food properly. I can't afford the appliances right now. I need someone to help me as I deal with Chrons disease. I'm embarrassed and don't know what to do. Could someone help me with medical and bills. I have a colostomy bag on and have kidney issues. I'm usually pretty good at finding a solution to my problems, but not this time. I'm limited on health and income. It's just me in this condition. No family.
Foley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have Chrons disease

Post by Foley »

Hi. I'm looking for rental payment help for the month of August in Oklahoma as I have Chrons disease and struggling with health care, housing, and medical bills. I am currently unemployment. I was let go from my job due to the fact that my husband is for chronically ill with Chrons and I was taking too much time off to care for him. I am currently searching for a job to support the family and just need help this month.